Santa Monica, California (PRWEB) October 11, 2011
During the month of October, online brands in support of Breast Cancer Awareness are making it easy for consumers to join the fight against breast cancer. In today’s economy, giving money to a favorite charity may not be an option. However, online shoppers can support breast cancer research and organizations while spending on everyday necessities by visiting websites like PromotionalCodes.com and CouponWinner.com.
Both sites provide free online coupons and promotional codes, and currently feature merchants who are donating a percentage of their sales to Breast Cancer Awareness. Throughout the month of October, shoppers can visit the special “Breast Cancer Awareness” section to find savings on everyday items as well as limited-edition pink products that support breast cancer research. To support and save, use the following:
- The Walking Company – Get $30 off the Abeo SMARTsystem walking shoe while spreading hope. Five percent of your purchase will be donated to City of Hope. http://promotionalcodes.com/store-codes.aspx?PCMID=2596
- DiscountOfficeItems.com– A donation of $25 is made in your name to City of Hope when you spend $80 at DiscountOfficeItems.com. http://promotionalcodes.com/store-codes.aspx?PCMID=9390
- Cardstore.com– Get twenty percent off all merchandise from Cardstore.com. Forty percent of all Pink Collection products go to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. http://promotionalcodes.com/store-codes.aspx?PCMID=8332
- Finish Line– Enjoy $10 off Pink Items of $60 or more in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. http://couponwinner.com/MerchantCoupons.aspx?MID=318
- Hoover – Receive twenty percent off, plus free shipping in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. http://couponwinner.com/MerchantCoupons.aspx?MID=7882
- MomAgenda – Get twenty percent off the MomAgenda’s pink kitchen folio, and ten percent of your purchase will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. http://promotionalcodes.com/store-codes.aspx?PCMID=3767
About PromotionalCodes.com and CouponWinner.com
PromotionalCodes.com and CouponWinner.com are coupon savings websites that provide thousands of free online coupons and promotionalcodes from top brand names like Macy’s, Target, Home Depot, Travelocity, Dell and many more. The sites are developed by Santa Monica-based SurfMyAds.com, Inc., which also owns and operates Coupons.ca, PromoCodes.com, FreeShippingCoupons.com, Codes.co.uk, Codes.de, SexyLingerie.com, and myShoes.com, a shoe shopping website. The company has also recently ventured into the world of online production via ShoesTV. For more information, visit http://www.SurfMyAds.com.