KA (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
It's almost that time of year again, and the sales professional at Briggs Auto know that Mopar loves to help consumers get the most out of their vehicles during the winter months. As the leading Chrysler dealership in Kansas, Briggs Auto is pleased to pass on a checklist for cold-weather driving this holiday season.
“Now is the time to prepare your vehicle for the upcoming winter-driving season,” said Jim Sassorossi, Head of Sales and Product Development at Mopar®, Chrysler Group’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “Preventative maintenance helps vehicles perform at optimum levels in a variety of conditions.
“With original-equipment Mopar parts, our factory-trained technicians provide full service to Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT and Fiat vehicles,” Sassorossi added. “And with the addition of proven, quality-tested parts from Magneti Marelli, we also service all domestic and most import vehicles as well.”
Mopar’s Fall Car-Care Checklist
● Wiper Blades
● Shocks and Struts
● Engine Oil
● Fluid Levels
● Engine Belts and Hoses
● Air Filter
● Headlamps and Taillamps
Over the years, Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
● Camper trailers: first to introduce off-road camper trailers
● Vehicle-information smartphone apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with consumers
● Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format
● Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to introduce new vehicle tracking system that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on set parameters
● 2011 Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car
● WiFi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
● Brand-specific customer-care telephone lines: first to offer Sunday service hours to customers
● WiTECH: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network
Local residents who want to learn more about anything related to Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicles should stop by Briggs Auto - the premiere Chrysler dealership in Kansas. Their sales professionals can answer any questions consumers might have and can also schedule a test drive of any of the Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicles they have on the lot.