Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
MangoSpring today unveiled the enterprise edition release of its popular MangoApps social collaboration suite. Designed to help teams within enterprises collaborate more effectively, the all new enterprise edition includes dozens of sophisticated features that are not available in other social collaboration systems. From enterprise grade micro-streams, instant messaging and group messaging capabilities to single click updates; MangoApps Enterprise Edition provides teams with a simple and streamlined way to collaborate with one another as well as with external partners.
“In this post-email era speed and collaboration are the keys to business success. With its rock-solid security, easy-to-use interfaces, and amazing feature-set, MangoApps Enterprise Edition is years ahead of any other social software solution in the market,” said Anup Kejriwal, Founder/CEO of MangoSpring.
MangoApps Enterprise Edition is built on the MangoApps communication platform and provides real-time social networking, as well as several other powerful tools to help teams manage tasks, projects, documents, ideas and events. These built-in applications work together seamlessly to dramatically improve team productivity and reduce inefficiency. Some of the key features that are new to the enterprise edition include:
- On-Premise or Private Cloud Deployment Support: MangoApps Enterprise Edition is the only collaboration system that supports single-tenant SaaS and on-premise installations, providing organizations with both the flexibility and security requirements they demand.
- Enterprise Grade Security, Reliability and Compliance: In addition to top notch reliability, MangoApps Enterprise Edition meets the security requirements that help organizations in security-sensitive industries meet compliance regulations including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for healthcare customers.
- SharePoint Connector and Integration with other Third-Party Applications: MangoApps Enterprise Edition is built on the highly flexible MangoApps platform and easily integrates with popular third-party platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint. It also includes the ability to automatically sync from the desktop, and allows for two-way integration with email.
- Secure Access to Your Company Data - Anytime, Anywhere: With MangoApps’ full featured, native applications users can securely access, share and collaborate on everything from projects to documents, and they can do so from anywhere using all popular smartphone platforms.
- Zero Downtime Upgrades, Easy Deployment & Maintenance: MangoApps is built using the most current and best open technology stack to bring social software innovations to you faster and cheaper. These technologies enable instant upgrades with zero downtime, which is essential for mission critical businesses.
- Enterprise Grade Micro-streams, Instant Messaging, Presence & Other Built-in Applications: MangoApps seamlessly combines business social networking with enterprise-grade Instant Messaging to enable open and immediate communication. With MangoApps enterprise edition, teams can instantly start group chats or conference calls from directly within any of the MangoApps applications.
- Over 50 other MangoApps Exclusive Features: In direct response to customer requests, MangoApps Enterprise Edition includes more than 100 features that improve usability, security and business execution. These features include:
- On-the-fly Video Conferencing and Group Chat – up to 50 colleagues at a time
- Mobile Device Management – remotely disable and/or control mobile devices
- Audit compliance and custom archiving
- Available on Federal Government GSA Schedule
- Enhanced security controls
- Shareable project tasks
- Unified search across all applications, including IM
- 2-way email integration
To see a complete list, go to http://www.mangoapps.com/capabilities.
- 99.9% uptime SLA with 24/7 Phone Support: As service reliability and around the clock support is critical for global businesses, MangoApps Enterprise Edition comes standard with complete support and 99.9% uptime SLA.
“Quick access to information, help and collaboration has never been easier. MangoApps puts the collective brain of the entire organization at each employee’s fingertips. Instead of only engaging the 3-4 co-workers nearby, MangoApps provides access to co-workers in other departments and other locations you never would have thought to engage with existing communication tools. And with MangoApps’ social nature, you are likely to get feedback and answers within seconds, not hours or days,” said Patrick Allman, VP Marketing & Sales at MangoSpring.
MangoApps Enterprise Edition is available for immediate deployment. For more information call 425-274-9950 or visit http://www.mangoapps.com.
Consumer social networks like Facebook have revolutionized the way people communicate and collaborate among friends and family. MangoApps does the same for enterprises - we allow employees to communicate, share and collaborate internally in a private, secure environment. Employees also have the option to invite partners, suppliers and customers into the network to share and collaborate with them.
With its easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and rock-solid security, MangoApps is the only enterprise social network that comes standard with a suite of business applications including Document Management, Project Management, Task Management, Knowledge Management, Idea Management, Event Management, Instant Messaging and more. For more information please visit http://www.mangoapps.com
Founded in 2007 in Bellevue, Washington, MangoSpring is a privately held company that transforms the way teams work together. The company’s suite of online applications called MangoApps enable businesses to improve productivity and execution. MangoApps currently serves over a million unique users a month and have already been adopted by over 3,000 businesses and departments within enterprises in a wide range of industries, including technology, media, finance, health, education, non-profit and government. For more information please visit http://www.mangospring.com
Patrick Allman, MangoSpring Inc, 425-292-1810, patricka(at)mangoapps(dot)com.