We are pleased and excited to have added Harriette M. Cyrus to our law firm. We are looking forward to all the expertise and experience in the Social Security vertical that Harriette will provide to our law firm and to our future clients
Huntington, West Virginia (PRWEB) October 18, 2011
The law firm of Cyrus & Adkins is pleased to announce that Harriette M. Cyrus has recently joined the firm as a Social Security Disability (SSD) consultant.
Harriette Cyrus previously worked for the Social Security Administration for 30 years, the last 17 of which as the Director of Hearings & Appeals.
“We are pleased and excited to have added Harriette M. Cyrus to our law firm. We are looking forward to all the expertise and experience in the Social Security vertical that Harriette will provide to our law firm and to our future clients,” says firm partner Doug Adkins.
About Harriette M Cyrus:
- Marshall University, M.A., Counseling, 1974
- Marshall University, B.A., English, 1971
- 1974 - 1976 - Department of the Army, Training Manual Writer
- 1976 - 1989 - Social Security Administration Claims Representative
- 1989 - 2006 - Social Security Office of Hearings & Appeals, Hearing office Director
- Past President of the Board of Trustees, Huntington Museum of Art
- Chair of Open Door Membership Campaign, Huntington Museum of Art
- Past President of the Standing Committee, Diocese of WV
- Treasurer, Trinity Episcopal Church
- Member, City of Huntington Foundation
- Volunteer, Hospice of Huntington
- Member, Friends of Hospice
- Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House
- Certified Master Gardener, Cabell County, West Virginia
During her tenure at the Office of Hearing & Appeals, Harriette Cyrus received numerous performance awards as well as multiple Deputy Commissioner’s Citations. The Commissioner appointed her to a committee that prepared training guides for policies and procedures at Social Security Hearing Offices, and she traveled extensively presenting the new policies and procedures to other hearing offices.
About Cyrus & Adkins
Attorneys at the law firm of Cyrus & Adkins primarily cover the following areas:
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Social Security Disability
At Cyrus & Adkins, we also provide services to those who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own from auto accidents and trucking accidents, injuries in the workplace, traumatic brain injuries, or wrongful death. With over 60 years of combined legal experience, we are committed to the needs of our clients. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our firm.
For more information about the firm, please contact us online or call 1-888-314-0517.