We are the first CRM that fully integrates Social CRM into a CRM product, allowing salespeople to effectively use social media to establish and build relationships with their customers and prospects.
Lexington, MA and Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
Landslide Technologies, Inc. today announced its new Fall Release featuring fully-integrated Social CRM tools. The new feature seamlessly integrates customers' and prospects' latest Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook information directly into their Landslide CRM Contact profiles.
Landslide CRM is the first CRM system that integrates Social CRM to deliver a valuable business intelligence tool that can positively affect and influence the overall sales process.
These new features are automatically available to all users at no additional cost.
"Adding Social CRM gives a new and much needed business intelligence resource to the SMB user," said Rick Faulk, CEO of Landslide Technologies. "We are the first CRM that fully integrates Social CRM into a CRM product, allowing salespeople to effectively use social media to establish and build relationships with their customers and prospects. Sales teams are now better informed as they look to expand existing business and uncover new opportunities."
"This product release also makes Landslide CRM significantly faster and easier to use," Faulk added. "The new look and overall organization and the addition of all of the new features make this the easiest to use and most powerful CRM on the planet."
The new features and functionality also follow the recent announcement of Landslide CRM's new integrated Email Marketing tools that allow users to deliver professional email marketing programs that are seamlessly tracked back into the CRM system, giving a clear picture of performance and provide a consistent and accurate ROI measurement.
Today's Landslide CRM Fall Release includes more than a dozen new major enhancements:
- New integrated Social CRM lets users get to know their customers better via seamless integration of their tweets, posts, links and more, in real time, directly from Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Faster Home Page Loading with New Views gives users faster access to their information to help them get started quicker! The new Leads panel with MyLists gives users an easy overview of their active leads for better management and oversight.
- New Navigation Bar Organization & Look repositions the main Menus to upper left corner use, while Jump To and Workspace: menus have been expanded and repositioned to upper right corner for easier viewing. In addition, new Icons for Pulse, Chat, GoToMeeting, EyesOnSales, Help, and Logout functions also make things easier to use.
- New General Workspace Controls start with a totally cleaner overall look and feel, as well as simplified functionality. New Tab Controls allow for easier navigation while Show/Hide tabs functions allow users to quickly change and arrange the order and visibility of tabs as needed, as well as setting the default order.
- The New, Single Drop-down Menu on the Add function makes it easier to add Interactions, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities. The Jump To sub-tab allows for faster navigation, while the updated Details Tabs separates information into groups instead of one long list of data fields. And finally, users can now add a note from the summary panel with “Quick Note” from Summary feature instead of needing to click to a new window.
- New Account Management Views make the Account iO Collaboration Channel even more powerful for sharing information with customers. Users can now invite contacts to an Account level iO Channel that shows all - or specific - active opportunity iO channels in a single view, eliminating managing multiple URL links to individual opportunities. This new feature is ideal for multi-layered organizations and Partner management.
- New Opportunity Management Views allows for better handling of lengthier sales processes. Users can easily see recent activity with easy to customize tab layouts and views. The Process View displays 3 sales phases at a time for a multiple phase processes, while the Recent Activity panel now shows a timeline of key opportunity management steps, all in one location.
- New Lead Management Tools have been completely redesigned to allow for quick and easy management of key lead details and process. Key Lead Fields are now displayed on the Lead Details page for quick and easy update. The Process View has been consolidated to take up less space on the lead, and new Next & Previous Phase controls allow users to scroll through a process as needed. The new process window and controls show multi-phase lead processes, and the Recent Activity panel allows for easier viewing of data.
- New Administrative Controls give greater customization and simplicity for managing records with the updated Show/Hide and Rename Default Fields. And, it's easy to personalize the fields to reflect the company’s familiar terminology.
- Easier Lead Management with the option to disable the creation of Target Accounts, allowing you to create new Accounts or associate to existing matching Accounts during Lead creation – all right from New Lead menu. Add Product Custom Fields that allow greater capture of specific details and information when associating Products to Opportunities.
- New Email Marketing Features add even more features to the Email Marketing tools. Easily archive Sent Campaigns, save old Sent campaigns out of view, and avoid confusion with new campaigns. The updated ROI Summary shows additional new metrics, and users can easily customize the Cost Structure Calculations to generate detailed ROI reports. New Campaign MyLists reporting allow users to identify and market to prospects that have opened or clicked on their campaigns, generating new lead opportunities.
Additional information, including a recorded webinar discussing the new features is available online at:
About Landslide Technologies
Landslide Technologies is the provider of Landslide CRM, the next generation in customer relationship management solutions. Landslide CRM incorporates a process-driven approach that allows sales professionals go beyond tracking sales data to consistently close business faster and more effectively.
Landslide CRM combines sales process consistency and sales performance technology together with live, personal assistant services, mobile access, and more, helping transform individual sales performers into a world-class team of consistent and effective sales producers. In addition, Landslide's industry-focused, EyesOnSales.com website delivers thought-leading, relevant, and informative sales-focused articles to a growing community of sales professionals.
To learn more about Landslide CRM visit landslide.com.