Washington, D.C. and Norcross, Ga. (PRWEB) October 12, 2011
Recall, a global leader in document storage, secure document destruction, digital document management and data protection, today announced its participation at the upcoming 56th Annual ARMA International Conference & Expo. At the show, Recall will announce a significant enhancement to their inventory and reporting technology and unveil a major milestone in the records management industry. ARMA International, the authority on information management and governance, will hold its conference on October 17-19, 2011 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in metro Washington, D.C.
At Recall’s booth (#701), attendees can participate in a hands-on demo of Recall’s new radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. Booth visitors will also receive personalized RFID tags for their badges, demonstrating how anything from cartons to people can be automatically recognized with precision from a distance. Recall is the only global document management company to use RFID technology in its information centers, so this demonstration won’t occur anywhere else at the show. Booth visitors who participate in the demonstration will have the opportunity to win one of several customized Samsung Flip cameras.
“As the global leader in this industry, Recall constantly innovates to meet the challenges of document management, data protection and document destruction with strategic solutions. The ARMA International 56th Annual Conference & Expo is the perfect setting to announce our latest developments and provide a look into the future,” said Recall’s Group President and Chief Operating Officer, Elton Potts. “At the show, we’ll help attendees identify the best ways to manage and protect their valuable business documents and digital information.”
Several special events will occur in Recall’s booth at ARMA:
Monday, October 17, 2011
- Consulting Services Debut: At 1:00 p.m., Global Director of Recall Consulting Services (RCS) Mark Emery will discuss best practices when it comes to measuring and managing risk in today’s data rich environments.
- RFID Innovations: At 2:00 p.m., Global Manager of RFID & IT Innovation Jon Poole will announce significant advancements in Recall’s industry-leading RFID services.
- Meet the Executives: At 3:30 p.m., Group President and Chief Operating Officer Elton Potts along with President of Recall North America Mark Wesley will provide attendees with an overview of Recall’s latest news. Elton and Mark will discuss the new service offerings and technological advancements, announce a significant company milestone and field questions from attendees.
- Grand Prize Drawing: at 5:00 p.m., Recall will announce the first winner of a Samsung Flip camera.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- RFID Innovations: At 9:30 a.m., Jon Poole will provide details on Recall’s advancements in RFID services.
- Consulting Services: At 2:00 p.m., Mark Emery will discuss how to best manage and measure risk across the spectrum of digital and physical information.
- Recall Cocktail Hour: At 4:00 p.m., Recall will host a cocktail party in its booth to celebrate its upcoming company milestone and new services.
- Grand Prize Drawing: at 5:00 p.m., Recall will announce the final winner of a Samsung Flip camera.
“In today’s business environment, information governance and records management are crucial for day-to-day business functioning, competitiveness and compliance with regulatory and legal requirements,” said Marilyn Bier, executive director at ARMA International. “The goal of ARMA ‘11 is to connect the right resources and vendors with the professional community that needs these services.”
Records and information management professionals may register for the ARMA International Conference & Expo at http://www.arma.org/conference. To book a meeting with one of Recall’s experts at the show, call 888.RECALL6 (732.2556) or send email to info(at)recall(dot)com.
About ARMA International
ARMA International (http://www.arma.org) is a not-for-profit professional association and the authority on managing information and governance. It is known worldwide for setting standards and best practices, and for providing comprehensive education, publications, and information on the efficient maintenance, retrieval, and preservation of vital information created in public and private organizations in all sectors of the economy. Formed in 1955, ARMA International is the oldest and largest association for the records and information management profession with a current international membership of nearly 10,000. It also publishes Information Management magazine.
Recall is a global leader in managing information in multiple formats throughout its lifecycle. Recall has more than300 dedicated operation centers, spanning five continents, in over 20 countries, servicing nearly 80,000 customers worldwide and is owned by Brambles Limited. For more information, please visit http://www.recall.com.