Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) October 14, 2011
Mobile website builder DudaMobile (http://www.dudamobile.com), the first web-based platform to convert websites into mobile-friendly sites, now makes it possible to create a mobile website right on your smartphone. Using an iPhone, Android, Windows 7 phone or Blackberry with an HTML5 browser, DudaMobile gives users a new way to create a mobile version of their website and share it with others while on the go.
“With nearly 50% of visits to Duda coming from people browsing on their smartphones, we felt it was important to extend our mobile website builder platform from the desktop to the mobile browser”, said Itai Sadan, CEO and co-founder. “Now when people visit DudaMobile.com on their phone, they can quickly build a mobile-friendly version of their website and share it with their friends, customers and colleagues.”
Using the mobile version of DudaMobile’s mobile site builder is straight-forward. Simply enter a website address and Duda will automatically create a mobile-optimized version of the website. You can then apply different templates to the site, save it and share it across the most popular social networks including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. “From a user’s perspective, it was important that we keep the experience simple”, said Dennis Mink, VP Marketing at DudaMobile. “In less than 3 minutes, you can create a mobile website that looks great and is immediately usable. For those who want to add more advanced features, they can do so from their desktop computer.”
With the rapid adoption of smartphones amidst a struggling economy, the mobile web presents a real opportunity for businesses who enhance their mobile website presence. Research shows that customers are more likely to search for information about a company first on their mobile devices or smartphones and get turned off if the website isn’t optimized for mobile. In addition:
- U.S. smartphone users will reach 73.3 million by the end of 2011, representing 31 percent of the total mobile user population
- By 2013, more people will access the web via mobile than desktop.
- After looking up a local business on their smartphone, 61 percent of users called the business and 59 percent visited
DudaMobile, which builds and hosts over 500,000 mobile websites, offers many mobile features (http://www.dudamobile.com/features) designed specifically for small to mid-sized businesses. Features include: one-click conversion of an existing website to mobile, auto-syncing between a standard website and mobile site, compatibility with all major smartphones, professional-looking mobile site templates, a click-to-call button, mobile maps and directions, and mobile site analytics.
- DudaMobile’s platform produces attractive mobile friendly websites within minutes.
- DudaMobile provides SMBs with the tools to create and host websites that will help users stay connected with their on-the-go customers and increase their bottom lines.
- DudaMobile is a leader in the mobile website creation space with more than 500,000 mobile sites on its platform and partnerships with global telecommunications companies, hosting companies and website builder platforms.
Founded in 2009 by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in Mountain View, Calif., DudaMobile is an online platform to create and host mobile friendly websites that sync with a regular website. With more than 500,000 mobile sites on its platform, DudaMobile is on a mission to make the web mobile friendly. For more information about DudaMobile, please visit http://www.dudamobile.com.