Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2011
Looking for ways to balance work life with personal well-being? Whether a person is a high-level executive or just starting out on a career path, Skincare-News.com’s Office Beauty Handbook has something for everyone. Need tips on putting together the perfect interview look? Want recommendations for travel-friendly hair and skin products? Learn how to create and maintain the perfect professional look in Skincare-News.com’s latest handbook, “Office Beauty Handbook: Skincare Guide to a Professional Appearance in the Workplace.”
1. Office Beauty Guide to a Professional Interview Appearance. Experts confirm that presenting a competent, professional image is key to instilling a sense of confidence in employers, and hence landing the desired position. Find out how to create a polished and professional makeup look, with tips on how to emphasize natural beauty, plus tips on hairstyle ideas, interview outfits, nail polish and accessories for a successful interview appearance.
2. Budget Beauty for the Office: 15 Affordable Finds. Looking polished and professional doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Get tips for smart beauty buys – like multitasking formulas and DIY treatments – plus a guide to affordable hair product and makeup choices. With these frugal finds, people can show up to work every day looking fresh and put-together from head to toe, without throwing away a hard-earned paycheck.
3. Professional Hairstyles for the Office. In the workplace, hair should reflect both professionalism and individual personality. This article recommends haircuts for different hair types, from thick and curly to straight and fine, plus tips for simple yet polished styles that are perfect for a day at the office.
4. Skin Protection in the Workplace: How to Defend Skin from Office Beauty Hazards. Between desk germs, artificial air and potential sun damage, working in an office can have unwelcome effects on skin. Use this guide to fight back against potential office hazards, with simple tips to protecting skin on the job.
5. Office Skincare for Men: 5 Tips for Confidence and Success. Most men know the value of a professional appearance. However, it’s not just about a suit and tie – a foolproof skincare regimen is an important part of looking confident and office-appropriate on the job. From grooming facial hair to fighting acne and signs of aging, here’s a handy guide for any guy on the road to success.
6. Late for Work? The 30-Minute Routine. On a rushed and stressful morning, the idea of putting together a professional appearance can seem daunting. Use these time-saving beauty techniques to get polished and out the door in 30 minutes or less with multitasking products, minimalist makeup tips and easy hairstyles.
7. 10 Beauty Tips for the Business Traveler. Frequent travelers know the challenges of a busy life on the go – and how beauty habits can suffer with air travel, hotel nights and early morning meetings. Find out how to maintain healthy skin in any travel conditions with a pared-down regimen that includes travel-friendly beauty staples and simplified hairstyling tips, plus ideas for easing travel stress.
8. Escape From the Office: Eight Lunchtime Treatments. Taking a break during the workday for a little pampering can do more than boost a person’s mood – it may even improve productivity. With quick beauty treatments available at many spas and salons, working professionals can easily squeeze in a pedicure, massage, wax or facial on a lunch break. Get tips for taking some “me” time in an otherwise busy day and return to the office relaxed and restored.
9. Workout to Workday: Tips for Going from the Gym to the Office. For a working woman, fitting exercise into a busy schedule can be a big challenge. But the stress-relieving benefits of exercise are worth the extra effort. This article provides a guide to gym-friendly beauty products and speedy tips on transitioning from the gym to the office or the office to the gym.
10. The Quick Change: Makeup from the Office to the Evening. After a long day at work, redoing makeup for a night out may feel like a hassle. With this convenient guide, learn how to move seamlessly from daytime to evening with a few simple steps and beauty products.
Find the complete guide to office makeup, pampering and skincare, plus much more on creating the perfect beauty routine for a busy professional lifestyle, at Skincare-News.com.
Skincare-News.com consistently covers all skincare and beauty topics from head to toe. Check out these latest articles:
10 After-Work Pampering Ideas
A weekend at the spa may seem like an impossible dream, but an evening – or just 15 minutes – of pampering can be a reality, any day of the week. These 10 tips will help to reduce stress, both emotionally and physically. Find out how to make the work week a little brighter by adding some much-needed pampering into any busy schedule.
Office Update: 8 Ways to Revamp Your Professional Look
Say goodbye to boring. For women who have been in the nine-to-five grind for a while, getting ready for work has likely become a repetitive daily task. Luckily, changing up a woman’s professional look doesn’t mean she needs to drag herself out of bed an hour earlier each day or replace her entire product arsenal. Learn about the little efforts that’ll make a work-ready look sparkle.
Makeup Looks for the Office
A polished look is essential to a professional appearance, and it starts with a sensible makeup routine. According to About.com business guide Lahle Wolfe, wearing too little makeup – or none at all – might look unprofessional. On the other hand, wearing the same shades of eye shadow and lipstick to work that would be fitting for a night on the town may be too sultry for everyday fare. Luckily, a woman doesn’t have to be a makeup artist to create a beauty look suitable for the office. Discover how to achieve an office-worthy face that’s appropriate for the nine-to-five professional.
About Skincare-News.com -- "Your Source for Intelligent Skin Care"
Skincare-News.com is the online source for consumers seeking intelligent beauty and skin care news, advice, tips and articles. Founded in 2005, Skincare-News.com features articles, news items and frequently asked questions on skincare and beauty-related issues. Skincare-News.com is located in Sacramento, California, but receives visitors from all around the world. For more information, visit http://www.skincare-news.com.