Irving, Texas (PRWEB) October 17, 2011
The Dallas/Fort Worth Area Tourism Council (DFWATC) announces the expansion of its Attractions Pass program with the addition of five new specialty themed passes.
The DFW Attractions Passes allow both visitors and locals a great way to enjoy some of the region’s best attractions in an enticing value-based package. Each pass is activated the first time used at a participating attraction and is valid for one visit at each attraction associated with that pass.
The addition of five specialty passes presents the opportunity to experience DFW from a variety of perspectives and themes:
- All About Kids Pass – Includes the Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park, Dallas Zoo, Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, the Fort Worth Historic Stockyards Experience, and SpeedZone. Prices are $71 for adults and $54 for children ages 3-12.
- Art Attack Pass – Includes a bevy of museums, sculptures and artistic experiences, including the Dallas Museum of Art, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Nasher Sculpture Center, and the Women’s Museum. Prices are $25 for adults and $2.50 for children ages 3-12.
- DFW Sampler Pass – Includes admission to the Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas Zoo, Fort Worth Historic Stockyards Experience, International Bowling Museum, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, and Southfork Ranch. Prices are $58 for adults and $28 for children ages 3-12.
- Thrillseeker Pass – Offers discounted admission to Zero Gravity, SpeedZone, Six Flags Over Texas, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not!. Price are $140 per person.
- Pepsi’s “Dew the Boo” Halloween Pass – Provides admission for one low price of $49 to three haunted houses: The Fatal End at the West End, The Necroplex and The Parker House.
These specialty passes are simple to use and create a savings of up to 30 percent off general admission ticket prices to a bundle of North Texas venues. As an added bonus, pass holders receive additional value-added discounts on other area entertainment and shopping options. To view all participating attractions in each pass, visit http://www.irvingtexas.com/attractionspass