This next generation of FreezerPro continues to meet the needs of labs of just about any size while delivering a combination of enterprise-class features, performance, ease of use and overall value that are unmatched in our industry.
Frederick, MD (PRWEB) October 17, 2011
RURO, Inc., an innovative developer of life science research productivity solutions today announced the availability of FreezerPro 2012 for laboratories seeking to automate the management and security of frozen samples as well as lab operations.
“We are very pleased to see that our vision for FreezerPro has taken root and continues to flourish,” stated Kevin Hoisington, Marketing Director at RURO. “This next generation of FreezerPro continues to meet the needs of labs of just about any size while delivering a combination of enterprise-class features, performance, ease of use and overall value that are unmatched in our industry.”
FreezerPro 2012 users will benefit from a refined overall look and feel along with the following new capabilities in all versions:
- Redesigned report builder to customize report templates for both samples and vials
- Ability to generate and print box maps
- Simplified group editing to handle multiple samples at one time
- New API extensions enable integration with more third party applications and devices
- Support for ICO3 standard for clinical samples
- Enhanced compatibility with Brady IP300/600 printers including support for international fonts and printing barcodes and barcode labels in multiple languages
- Upgraded RFID support as well as the ability to utilize custom made identifiers
- And over 100 additional improvements
Debuting with this release is FreezerPro 2012 LIMS Edition. Designed for the most sophisticated enterprise customers including pharmaceutical companies and large bio-repositories, FreezerPro LIMS Edition boasts all the features of FreezerPro Enterprise along with the following standard modules that are optionally available in FreezerPro Enterprise and Standard editions:
- Communication module simplifies interaction with facility personnel typically for requesting samples and sample data. Users can create custom communication templates, attach various objects from FreezerPro (samples, vials, boxes full of samples), send them within the users or user groups in the system and receive automatic email notifications.
- Workflow module eases repetitive task management via a colorful interface that defines and tracks various states of samples or vials of samples along with their workflow status.
- Shipping module was created for customers such as bio-banks who are constantly shipping samples to other destinations. Module users can define new clients, gather vials for shipping and associate any type of data or metadata with both clients and shipments.
About RURO FreezerPro® 2012
FreezerPro 2012 is a class-leading frozen sample management solution that is indispensable to any modern scientific or pharmaceutical laboratory. FreezerPro is an intuitive, fast, reliable and secure Web-based application that has a visually appealing interface which enables users to know precisely where a frozen sample is located even before opening the freezer door. Popular features include automatic alerts of low number of sample aliquots, sample expiration date, sample volume or freeze-thaw count along with powerful reporting.
Independently validated and certified to be fully compliant with the FDAs current GLP/GMP requirements FreezerPro takes laboratory record management to the highest level of productivity!
Learn more about the FreezerPro 2012 by visiting http://www.ruro.com/products/freezerpro.html.
Headquartered in the heart of Maryland’s biotechnology corridor, RURO develops state-of-the-art software that optimizes manageability and productivity for innovative academic, biotechnological, pharmaceutical, medical and government (homeland security) laboratories in the USA and throughout the world.
RURO is a company driven to innovate. With a fervent focus on relevant and novel software technologies that address needs of scientists, RURO strives to be the best at integrating world-class technologies and customer needs into products which have no analogs on the current software market.
For more information please visit RURO online at http://www.RURO.com.