Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 19, 2011
The Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University has once again been ranked one of the 20 largest MBA programs in Los Angeles County by Los Angeles Business Journal.
The Graziadio School held its "Big 3" position for the fourth consecutive year.
Based on the number of degrees awarded last year, the School reported 517 graduates, while USC Marshall and UCLA Anderson claimed 728 and 702 respectively. The top five finalists, in order, are: USC Marshall School, UCLA Anderson, Graziadio School at Pepperdine University, University of La Verne and DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School.
The Graziadio School's degree programs have been recognized among the nation's best by some of the most distinguished authorities in business--including Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. The Graziadio School is honored to be consistently ranked among the Best Graduate Business Programs by U.S. News & World Report, and has been praised by the Aspen Institute for its for dedication to social and environment issues.
The Graziadio School attracts a 36% international student body, and maintains campuses in Los Angeles, Malibu, Encino, Westlake Village/Ventura County, Santa Barbara, Irvine and Silicon Valley. The School boasts the largest MBA alumni network on the West Coast.
The Graziadio School's AACSB International-accredited MBA Los Angeles programs include:
· Fully Employed MBA: An immersive, highly collaborative evening and weekend education for students advancing into management responsibilities who wish to continue working while pursuing a degree.
· Full-time MBA: Provides professionals on sabbatical or employed part-time with an immersive daytime and early evening experience, earning an MBA as part of a 12-month, 15-month or 20-month cohort.
· International MBA: Full-time program offers experience-driven learning both in the classroom and through a trimester abroad in countries across Europe, Latin America and Asia.
· JD/MBA: Full-time program in conjunction with Pepperdine's School of Law that provides the unique opportunity to gain knowledge required to address increasingly complex legal problems that arise as American business expands further into the world market.
· MBA/MPP: Full-time program in conjunction with Pepperdine's School of Public Policy prepares students in management capabilities, leadership qualities, and utilizing tools of analysis and policy design.
· Executive MBA: Evening and weekend cohort program for the manager advancing into senior levels of responsibility who wishes to continue working while pursuing a degree.
· Presidents and Key Executive MBA: The only program of its kind. Enables C-Level executives and seasoned business owners to translate a lifetime of experience and knowledge into personal and professional capital that delivers lasting meaningful benefit for themselves, their most trusted relationships and their organization.
The Graziado School also offers Masters of Science and bachelor's completion business programs.
About the Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University
Founded on the core values of integrity, stewardship, courage, and compassion, Pepperdine University’s Graziadio (GRAT-ZEE-ah-DEE-oh) School of Business and Management has been developing values-centered leaders and advancing responsible business practice since 1969. Student-focused, experience-driven, and globally oriented, the Graziadio School offers fully accredited MBA, Masters of Science, and bachelor’s completion business programs. More information found at bschool.pepperdine.edu/newsroom.