San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 18, 2011
7knowledge Corporation, an innovative productivity application developer for tablet and smartphone devices, has announced an update to its 7notes for iPad. The updated version now includes adjust dialog for iOS5 compatibility and enhanced connection with Evernote.
“We’re seeing use of 7notes as not just a power app for mobile users, but iPad users as well. The wants and needs of tablet users are the same as mobile users – they want to work and live using their tablets, which often means creating and sharing a variety of content from photos to work documents,” said Kaz Ukigawa, the CEO of 7knowledge. “With this new series of features, 7notes for iPad will make it easier for users to create and share content via a unique handwriting app and Evernote connectivity.”
The newest addition to the 7notes family will deliver on 7Knowledge’s plans to offer solutions that eliminate barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards, with future plans to expand its 7notes for iPhone and iPad app, as well as 7notes for Android.
With 7notes proprietary state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software, users can take notes on the go with their fingers or a pen for the iPad and event switch between handwriting and keyboard entry with a single touch. 7notes’ Seven Benefits include:
1. Start taking notes, you can edit and decorate them later as you want
2. Take notes now, convert them later. (Premium only)
3. State-of-the-art predictive engine decrease note taking time
4. Fun to write and express your feeling with various input support features
5. Post to Facebook, Twitter and store at Evernote, Dropbox and other services by handling text and image in a smart manner
6. Interactive doodling with "Edit it" Server
7. Easy to create a curation note with image & web page
7notes is now available for download in the iPhone and iPad app store for $0.99: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id449800424.
About 7knowledge, Corporation
7knowledge Corporation, subsidiary of Metamoji, was established by the founders of JustSystems (listed on JASDAQ) in 2011 to contribute to the advancement of human beings by providing innovative application and services. For more information about 7knowledge Corporation please visit http://7knowledge.com