AdVantageTec Selected by Auto Dealers as DrivingSales Innovation Cup Award Finalist

Share Article

AdVantageTec, a location based marketing solution provider for the retail automotive industry, has been named a finalist for the Most Innovative Dealership Solution of 2011 in the DrivingSales Innovation Cup Awards. AdVantageTec was selected by a panel of dealers from a competitive field of solution providers. AdVantageTec presented its digital signage solution onstage, October 10th, 2011 at the Third Annual DrivingSales Executive Summit, at the Bellagio Las Vegas.

Logo

Our dealers have had great success using our narrowcasting solution which resizes live TV to 85% of the screen and generates franchise specific service and sales advertising via an Internet connection on the remaining 15%.

AdVantageTec, a location based marketing solution provider for the retail automotive industry, has been named a finalist for the Most Innovative Dealership Solution of 2011 in the DrivingSales Innovation Cup Awards. AdVantageTec was selected by a panel of dealers from a competitive field of solution providers. AdVantageTec presented its digital signage solution onstage, October 10th, 2011 at the Third Annual DrivingSales Executive Summit, at the Bellagio Las Vegas.

DrivingSales created the Innovation Cup Awards, presented annually at the DrivingSales Executive Summit, to recognize solutions introduced or enhanced in 2011 whose innovative approaches have produced significant results for automobile dealers.

Thomas Jung stated, “Our dealers have had great success using our narrowcasting solution which resizes live TV to 85% of the screen and generates franchise specific service and sales advertising via an Internet connection on the remaining 15%. Our dealers use the system in their waiting areas, showrooms, shopping malls and restaurants to display new car specials, used car inventory,F&I products, and fixed operation offers. Our goal is clear – increase sales and improve CSI. It is an honor to be recognized by automotive dealers as a finalist in The Innovation Cup.”

“The DrivingSales Executive Summit is designed to inspire dealers to push the envelope on innovation and to help them uncover, collaboratively, the actionable solutions and strategies that will move their dealerships forward,” said DrivingSales Founder and CEO Jared Hamilton. “The Innovation Cup, a centerpiece of the DSES, raises awareness of the vendor solutions that are moving the needle forward in dealerships across the country by allowing those who know best – auto dealers – to decide the finalists and winner; Clearly AdVantageTec is already making its mark with dealers, and we look forward to sharing AdVantageTec’s unique solution with the hundreds of progressive dealers.”

Each solution will also be profiled at DrivingSales.com, in the DrivingSales newsletter, and will be featured in a video interview at DrivingSalesTV.

About AdVantageTec, Inc.

AdVantageTec’s patent pending technology merges the TV and the Internet allowing car dealerships and OEMs to interact and appropriately message to in-store customers in the waiting area and showroom in real time--85% of the screen is live TV allowing retail customers to continue to watch any channel anytime, the remaining 15% is an Internet accessible display for advertising that informs and engages dealership customers to take action on sales and service offers. The system helps car dealerships improve the customer service experience (CSI) while increasing sales with proven and quantifiable results in some of the nations largest, as well as smallest, automobile dealerships. AdVantageTec provides the first and only live TV narrowcasting system to the automotive retail market. For more information, visit http://www.AdVantageTec.com or contact info(at)advantagetec(dot)com.

About The DrivingSales Executive Summit
The DrivingSales Executive Summit is a uniquely collaborative event modeled after the best practices and information-sharing among dealers and auto industry professionals on DrivingSales.com. The third annual event will bring together the most progressive dealers in the country, along with world-renowned speakers, all focused on pushing the auto industry’s ‘innovation boundaries’ and translating the latest trends and business realities into solid 2012 action plans for every dealership department.

Unlike other automotive industry events, the DrivingSales Executive Summit is 100% dealer driven and designed specifically for the most advanced dealer principals and dealership executives in the industry. The exclusive event has a vendor-neutral policy, meaning no vendor influence on presentation selection and adherence to a strict dealer-to-vendor ratio.

AdVantageTec, Inc. Media Relations:
For more information, please contact AdVantageTec, Inc., 1163 Francisco Blvd., San Rafael, CA. 94901; phone (877) 772.8832 ext 212; info(at)advantagetec(dot)com. Or visit us at http://www.advantagetec.com
DrivingSales Media Relations:
Melanie Webber (melanie(at)mwebbcom(dot)com), mWEBB Communications, 424.603.4340
Angela Jacobson (angela(at)mwebbcom(dot)com), mWEBB Communications, 714.454.8776

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Thomas Jung
AdVantageTec
(877) 772.8832 212
Email >
Visit website