We’re excited to help our new partners achieve success by filling tables and introducing diners to new restaurants.
Arlington Heights, IL (PRWEB) October 20, 2011
Restaurant.com today announced 10 new chain partners have joined the program and additional chain partners expanded their location offerings during the third quarter, creating additional dining options for consumers and generating more business for partner restaurants.
“We’re excited to help our new partners achieve success by filling tables and introducing diners to new restaurants,” said Cary Chessick, CEO of Restaurant.com. “Restaurant.com is truly committed to helping diners and restaurant owners deepen relationships and create lasting memories one dining experience at a time.”
Some of the latest chain additions to join Restaurant.com’s extensive base of more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide include:
- B.B. King’s Restaurant & Blues Club – With locations in Nashville, Las Vegas, Orlando and West Palm Beach, B.B. King’s Restaurant & Blues Club joined Restaurant.com to expand its national restaurant presence.
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant – With New York locations in Cortland, Elmira Heights, Ithaca and Watkins Glen, Restaurant.com brings this unique Mexican taste to the East Coast.
- Moonstruck – Named after the hit 1987 movie starring Cher and Nicholas Cage, Moonstruck’s four New York City locations joined Restaurant.com this summer.
- Muscle Maker Grill – Surging onto the scene with eleven New Jersey locations, Muscle Maker Grill is making its first appearance on the Restaurant.com program.
- Piccadilly Pub – The state of Massachusetts brings nine Piccadilly Pub locations to the Restaurant.com program.
- Quarterdeck – Quarterdeck and its five new locations in Florida has joined Restaurant.com to offer consumers a wider selection of dining options across the sunshine state.
- Rice Garden – This authentic Chinese dining destination has added 33 locations across the country to the Restaurant.com program.
- Rigo’s Taco – Rigo’s Taco has added five new locations to Restaurant.com in North Hollywood, Pacoima, San Fernando, North Las Vegas and Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Shula’s – Chapel Hill, N.C. is now home to the 14th Shula’s chain location on the Restaurant.com program.
- Winestyles – Winestyles locations in Nebraska, Iowa, Texas, South Carolina, Kentucky and Glen Ellyn, Ill. now join the program’s five existing Chicagoland locations.
“We’ve been extremely pleased with the volume and quality of our new customers,” said Sean Parisi, owner and operator of the Winestyles location in Glenview, Ill. “After using several online marketing tactics, we’ve found Restaurant.com to be the most sustainable program for the long term growth and profitability of our business.”
Each new Restaurant.com partner is equipped with a custom web page on Restaurant.com, featuring a personalized description of the restaurant. The profile includes type of cuisine, menu items, décor, pricing, and hours of operation for each participating location. Restaurant.com partners benefit from the program’s extensive marketing efforts, which create greater exposure and increase customer traffic. The company never sends its restaurant partners a bill, only hungry diners.
The Restaurant.com program supplies restaurant operators with recurring custom reports that combine data from each chain location. Operators can evaluate total and individual location-specific program results with information such as profit estimates, number of tables filled, web page traffic and more. Restaurant.com also sends surveys to guests to collect feedback about their dining experiences. The survey data can be used to help modify menu items, improve and reward service, plus support in-house incentive and loyalty marketing programs. The company also includes consultative marketing services that reveal best practices, lessons learned and tips for more effective interactive marketing.
Restaurant.com has a rapidly growing network of more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide. In 2010, the company filled more than five million tables across the country and generated more than $340 million in revenue for the restaurant industry.
For more information about how Restaurant.com promotional marketing services deliver profits for restaurants, visit http://Partners.Restaurant.com.
Restaurant.com helps deepen relationships and create lasting memories one dining experience at a time. The company offers savings at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide with more than 45,000 daily gift certificate options. Restaurant.com brings family and friends together to relax, converse and enjoy dining out. Restaurant.com has helped customers save more than $500 million since the Arlington Heights, Ill.-based company was founded in 1999.