Taneytown, MD (PRWEB) October 20, 2011
The Maryland Society of Accountants (MSA) has announced its schedule of seminars for November. The seminars, which are open to members and nonmembers, include:
- Gear Up 1041 on November 1st in Gaithersburg
- Maryland Income Tax Update on November 3rd in Hunt Valley
- ERISA Law Too Complicated? on November 3rd in Hunt Valley and on November 30th in Ocean City
- Virginia CPA Ethics on November 7th in Tysons Corner
- Enrolled Agent Ethics on November 9th in Columbia and November 30th in Ocean City
- How to Clean Up Your Client’s QuickBooks on November 9th in Columbia
- Gear Up 1040 Individual Tax on November 15 -16 in Hagerstown and in Columbia on November 21-22 and November 29-30.
- Maryland & Pennsylvania CPA Ethics on November 30th in Ocean City
Information about the society, seminar descriptions & details, the full education catalog, and more can be found at:
About Maryland Society of Accountants:
The Maryland Society of Accountants, Inc. (MSA) was founded in 1959 to protect the rights of all accountants, bookkeepers, tax practitioners and financial planners to practice in the State of Maryland. Today, the Society is the only regional accounting organization permitting and recruiting memberships from these professions. With more than 3,000 members representing over 1 million clients composed of individuals and small businesses, the MSA unites the accounting profession in common goals of education, networking, and public service. The MSA is by far the largest Affiliated State Organization (ASO) in the United States that is associated with the National Society of Accountants. For more information, please visit http://www.msacct.org.
# # #