New York, NY (PRWEB) October 19, 2011
Buddy Media, the social enterprise software of choice for eight of the world’s top ten global advertisers, today announced the launch of ReachBuddy, a new product in the Buddy Media social marketing suite. ReachBuddy gives brands, retailers, publishers and their agencies powerful tools to create, manage and track social content anywhere on the web.
As the only company to be named a charter preferred developer partner by both Facebook and LinkedIn, Buddy Media is now also the only social enterprise company to power connections across all major social networks as well as the open web. Buddy Media ReachBuddy Beta partners include PepsiCo, Hearst Magazines Digital Media, Carnival Cruise Lines and Refinery29.
ReachBuddy is the fourth product in the Buddy Media social marketing suite and comes one month after the launch of ConversionBuddy, which allows brands to track consumer social interactions (shares, tweets) through to consumer actions (sales, conversions). ReachBuddy brings the social graphs of Facebook and Twitter to YouTube pages and blog platforms like Tumblr and WordPress, as well as to any website, landing page or microsite.
“Social platforms like Facebook and Twitter are extremely important to our business, but we cannot overlook our web presence,” said Shiv Singh, Global Head of Digital, PepsiCo Beverages. “With ReachBuddy, we can now bring the social experiences we love from Facebook to our websites as well, all from one unified solution that was built from the ground up to power social. It’s an incredible efficiency gain, and allows us to track how content deployed on the web is performing compared to content within social networks. We’ve wanted to be able to do this for quite some time, and thanks to Buddy Media, it’s now possible.”
- Embed customized social content and applications on any website
- Choose from more than 50 social applications – “sapplets” – including sweepstakes, contests, quizzes, polls and commerce to create content tied to users’ social and interest graphs on Facebook and Twitter
- Leverage pre-existing content via Open API access to Twitter, Amazon, YouTube, Flickr and FourSquare
- Allow for consistent brand experiences across multiple applications using existing themes and pre-loaded assets
- Manage and schedule launches or updates to optimize engagement
- Measure performance and conversions
“At Buddy Media, our mission is to power connections. Brands that build strong connections with their customers and advocates will create shareholder value, and those that don’t will not,” said Michael Lazerow, Founder and CEO of Buddy Media. “We want to make powering connections as easy and efficient as possible for brands and agencies. One inefficiency we kept hearing about was that marketers have to use different solutions for powering content, analytics and commerce on social networks versus their websites. Now, they can do both via one software solution.”
Also part of today’s relaunch is new product innovations, including:
C-RankTM is a new proprietary index that benchmarks Buddy Media clients and their use of the Buddy Media social marketing suite, compared to others in their industry vertical.
The Buddy Media C-RankTM tool tracks Twitter and Facebook engagement (e.g. Comments, ‘likes’, ‘shares’, retweets), link engagement and sapplet (social application) engagement across multiple social networks. It then evaluates content effectiveness, assigning a numerical score from 0-100. The index is called C-Rank as it focuses on the four C’s of social marketing: communication, community, content and creative.
- View an individual score and see how social engagement stacks up against others within an industry or vertical
- Quickly identify positive trends to follow or negative trends to correct
- Set goals and identify personal bests within an organization
Custom User Dashboards:
Buddy Media new dashboard frameworks give clients the ability to customize the dashboard view for the company while personalizing it for each user based on key performance indicators, job requirement, location and other needs. Companies can also build out default dashboards that are all set up for a team of specific users, for example a CMO dashboard or community manager dashboard.
The new dashboards help meet the various social analytics needs of different types of users. Most companies offer a single, rigid dashboard for all users – from the CMO to the community manager – even though users have different goals in social media, from sales and conversions to engagement.
Custom Dashboard features:
- Search a widget library to display the metrics or KPIs of choice to create a custom dashboard layout
- For brands: set up different dashboards for different social accounts, team members or products
- For agencies: Create multiple dashboards for all clients or social accounts, for example, a Facebook Page or Twitter account
- Build a unique dashboard in minutes for every client or brand you manage
Seeding Content and Enhanced Granular Rights Provisioning:
Buddy Media has added robust content seeding and granular rights provisioning features that enable brands to establish publishing hierarchies to seed approved content to specific users or teams, automate content approval workflows and ensure regulatory compliance via archiving.
Seeding Content and Enhanced Granular Rights Provisioning Features
- New workflows: One user can create content and seed it out to different users, for example, a local brand manager or franchise. Users can either suggest a specific date for the content to publish, or to set a time range during which a user may post the content.
- Lock message content and targeting: Managers can deny users the ability to edit the message content or where it will be published.
- E-mail alerts: When content is seeded, email notifications will be sent to users with publishing rights for those social accounts.
About Buddy Media
Buddy Media is the social enterprise software of choice for eight of the world's top ten global advertisers, empowering them to build and maintain relationships with their consumers in a connections-based world. The Buddy Media social marketing suite helps brands build powerful connections globally with its scalable, secure architecture and data-driven customer insights from initial point of contact through point of purchase. Buddy Media is the most award winning social enterprise software company, winning the prestigious TechCrunch "Crunchie" Award for Best Enterprise application, named to the Advertising Age 2011 "Digital A-list," and CEO and Founder Michael Lazerow was selected as 2011 New York Entrepreneur of the Year® by Ernst and Young. For more information, visit http://www.buddymedia.com.