By listening to customers, monitoring the ever-changing needs of the industry, and leveraging our unparalleled domain expertise and exceptional development teams, Loftware is providing the market with the software innovations it demands.
Portsmouth, NH (PRWEB) October 20, 2011
At the forefront of the industry, Loftware has announced the release of Loftware Print Server (LPS) 10.0. This newest version of Loftware’s flagship product reinforces the company’s position as the global software leader in Enterprise Lifecycle Printing. LPS 10.0 offers customers leading-edge functionality that dramatically reduces label maintenance requirements, enables a new level of proactive print management, and ‘Future-Proofs’ customer environments by supporting printer models even before they are released.
Loftware Print Server is the premier, enterprise-level server in the global market used by over 5,000 customers across all major industries. Customers choose LPS for its flexibility in addressing difficult label design challenges and its scalability, while enabling them to meet complex industry regulatory and compliance requirements.
LPS 10.0 increases user efficiency and productivity through the following innovations:
- Printer Family Drivers empower customers via the use dramatically fewer templates to meet labeling demands while providing ‘forward-compatibility’; allowing a single template to be used for native printing to current and next-generation printer models.
- Detailed Printer Status and enhanced SMTP Notifications provide unprecedented visibility into customer print environments, enabling proactive print management before, during, and after the print process is initiated.
- LPS Data Reporting offers an extraordinary level of oversight into labels, templates, symbologies, printers and system configurations to customers with a high volume of label templates.
- Printer Language Pass Through ensures limitless support for native printer capabilities by allowing printer-specific commands to be directly embedded into label templates.
- Enhanced Support for Key Barcode Symbologies provides users of GS1 DataMatrix, USPS Intelligent Mail, QR Code, Aztec, Rectangular DataMatrix, and Bearer Bar barcodes with industry-leading support.
“By listening to customers, monitoring the ever-changing needs of the industry, and leveraging our unparalleled domain expertise and exceptional development teams, Loftware is providing the market with the software innovations it demands. We are delighted to introduce this release that dramatically increases the power and efficiency of label printing for our customers,” stated Robert O’Connor, Jr., President and CEO of Loftware.
Loftware Print Server 10.0 is available to all active Loftware customers at no additional charge.
Loftware is the foremost authority and global market software leader in Enterprise Lifecycle Printing (ELP). ELP is a category of software that enables a holistic approach to barcode labeling, documents, and RFID Smart tags integrated into an enterprise‟s application infrastructure across the entire supply chain. Loftware’s “no programming required” approach leverages existing data processes to ensure a harmonization of product information from design to delivery. By eliminating redundant data sources, Loftware delivers agile and compliant solutions that offer high-volume print capabilities for SAP, Oracle and legacy systems. In all, Loftware has enabled over 5,000 organizations to quickly develop and deploy complex label and document printing integration with unprecedented domain expertise. Learn more about Loftware by visiting http://www.loftware.com.