"Thank someone today and win a $20,000 trip to Italy." Mater Foundation
(PRWEB) October 26, 2011
A heartfelt thank you is always welcome. That is why Mater Foundation is inviting people far and wide to write a heartfelt thank you to someone special in their life, through the 'Share the Love' campaign.
Mater Foundation Executive Director, Nigel Harris said that more than 1000 people have already sent messages of love and thanks.
“It will only take a moment and everyone who participates will receive free entry into a draw to win a $20 000 trip to Italy with the help of our wonderful partners,” Nigel said.
Australian residents can participate by sharing the love today! Visit http://www.matersharethelove.com.au.
For an extra entry to win thank more than one person and post it on their facebook page. The 'Share the Love' message will be posted on the 'Share the Love' website and forwarded to the person you are thanking.
Here are just some of the thank you messages received so far:
- From Natasha to Kirrilee - “Thanks for looking after my kids so I could have a night off....it really helped:)”
- From Lady Lou to Lord Greg – “You are my Rock, my Lobster, my Husband, and my World. Thank you for being there throughout our roller coaster ride. I love you so much.”
- From Betsy to Scott – “Thanks for helping with the presentation last night.”
- From Jess to Kevin – “Thanks for being my co-pilot with Simon... especially when the baby pukes all over you at 3am... twice.”
- From Pilgram to Bals – “Who helped us shift house and organised the whole kitchen and pantry for me! Such a big job, thank you... Love you always x”
- From Lizzie to my neighbours – “For being friendly and not too nosey, keeping an eye on our house and collecting the mail while we're away. Thank you for making us feel safe.”
The major prize includes return flights and accommodation for two people to spend a wonderful 15 nights visiting Rome and the Spanish Steps, private tours of the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, wine tasting, Gondola rides in Venice and tours of St Mark’s Basilica, Frascati Wine Tasting tour in Tuscany, Romeo & Juliet’s home in Verona and Baroque concert by Collegium Ducale. As well as 10 day luxury car hire of a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or similar.
The major prize will be drawn 18 November 2011.
Plus there are weekly prizes from Sirromet including specially selected “Love my wine” packs and tasting tours of the winery.
For media inquiries please contact:
Emma O'Rourke, Public Affairs Officer on 07 3163 3776 or emma.o'rourke(at)mater(dot)org(dot)au.