With Jesubi’s integration for Eloqua, ‘the unknown’ transforms into powerful action that focuses sales and marketing on adjusting and improving.
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) October 24, 2011
Jesubi announced today that it has become part of Eloqua’s AppCloud, with a sales force automation integration that increases the speed, confidence, and consistency of sales and marketing moving leads through the sales cycle.
With the Eloqua Cloud Connectors for Jesubi, sales and marketing are able to:
- Focus sales rep energy on the best leads by seamlessly transferring leads from a “nurturing” status within Eloqua to “sales ready” within Jesubi based on the lead’s score.
- Gain peace of mind that leads will never slip through the cracks using Jesubi’s customizable “follow-up plans,” which guide a rep through exactly which touch points need to be made, and when they need to occur.
- Maximize sales rep effectiveness and selling time with one-click activity screens and automatic follow-up logging within Jesubi.
- See the effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts in a holistic report, with important ratios such as call-to-conversation and conversation-to-appointment rate by lead source and by sales rep automatically calculated.
- Maximize conversions and closes by enabling sales to work with the types of prospects they work best with, and by tailoring “follow-up plans” based on lead source, industry, title, and more.
“One of the biggest divides between sales and marketing is ‘the unknown,’” says Bill Johnson, CEO of Jesubi.
“‘Why didn’t we turn this hot lead into a prospect? Why did we give up on trying to convert our webinar leads after one touch? Why didn’t we call this person who requested a demo and a whitepaper?’” Johnson continues. “With Jesubi’s integration for Eloqua, ‘the unknown’ transforms into powerful action that focuses sales and marketing on adjusting and improving.”
The Jesubi integration for Eloqua is immediately available and already in use by select customers. For more information on the Jesubi integration for Eloqua, email info(at)jesubi(dot)com or call (317) 844-6885 x100.