Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2011
For skin issues ranging from acne to fine lines and sun spots, Clarisonic is touted as one of the most effective and professional at-home skin solutions on the market. The Clarisonic Skin Care System works to improve skin tone, minimize the appearance of pores and rejuvenate dull or aging skin. Learn more about this deep-cleansing skin care regimen and how to choose the right products and accessories in Skincare-News.com’s latest article, “Clarisonic Skin Care System Review: Devices and Accessories.”
First step to radiant skin: Decide on the right device
Clarisonic has a system for every skin concern and lifestyle, from aging skin to oily and acne-prone, as well as for people on the go.
All Clarisonic Skin Cleansing Systems come with a hand-held electric skin care brush that features a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second. In less than one minute, the unique micro-massage action eliminates over six times as much makeup and twice as much dirt and debris from skin than normal cleansing. With cleaner pores, the skin is also better able to absorb the active ingredients in other skin care products. But with multiple Clarisonic systems to choose from, how can a person know which one is right for his or her skin type?
Skincare-News.com provides answers to the following popular questions about Clarisonic systems available and how to match them with a particular skin type or condition.
- Clarisonic Classic Skin Care System, ideal for all skin types, is waterproof and cordless. It comes with the Sensitive Brush Head and cradle charger, as well as trial sizes of the Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Gentle Hydro Cleanser and Nourishing Care Cleanser. Looking for an easy, convenient skincare regimen that can be used in the shower?
- Clarisonic Mia Sonic Cleansing System, also cordless and waterproof, is perfect for frequent travelers, with a compact size and easy-to-use setting. Want all the convenience of the Clarisonic Classic, but in a smaller package?
- Clarisonic PLUS Skin Care System with Deep Pore Cleansing - Blue is designed for oily or acne-prone skin and complexions with large pores, and can be used on both the face and body. For those who need a more versatile design to target problem areas for head to toe, how can this advanced system achieve the desired results?
- Clarisonic PLUS Skin Care System with Spot Treatment is ideal for all skin types, plus targeted treatment of areas on the body that need some TLC. Ready to nurture often-overlooked areas like hands, arms, elbows, feet, neck and décolleté?
Supplementing a Clarisonic experience
Personalize a Clarisonic skin care system with an assortment of brushes tailored to different skin types and regimens. Which Clarisonic accessory can maximize healthy skin for each condition and skin type? Get thorough answers to this and other Clarisonic skincare questions at Skincare-News.com.
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Normal
Sensitive to normal skin:
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Sensitive
Extra sensitive skin:
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Delicate
Oily skin, large pores and acne-prone skin:
- Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head
Décolleté, hands, arms, elbows and feet:
- Clarisonic Body Spot Therapy Brush Head
Find out answers to the above questions about choosing a Clarisonic Skin Care System according to skin type, plus much more on accessorizing a device, including choosing specially formulated products and investing in an eye care system for anti-aging, at Skincare-News.com.
Skincare-News.com consistently covers all skincare and beauty topics from head to toe. Check out these latest articles:
Office Beauty Handbook: Skincare Guide to a Professional Appearance in the Workplace
The key to professional success isn’t just credentials and job performance. Confidence and presence are essential factors in helping people achieve their goals in the workplace. And whether a woman is makeup-savvy or takes a more minimalist approach to appearance, creating an office-appropriate look is the first step to exuding inner confidence. Get tips on how to make the right impression with Skincare-News.com’s complete Office Beauty Handbook, featuring articles on everything from looking professional for an interview to unwinding with some post-work pampering.
Workout to Workday: Tips for Going from the Gym to the Office
A hectic schedule can make it hard for women to drag themselves to the gym in the morning, or to make an evening workout a priority. But gym days don’t have to mean forfeiting a professional look, or spending an hour redoing makeup. With these handy tips, women can learn how to better blend a daily workout into a busy schedule.
10 Beauty Tips for the Business Traveler
Frequent travelers know how easy it is to sidestep their normal skincare habits. Last-minute plane changes, flight delays, sub-par hotels and gas station coffee – for a seasoned traveler, it’s all just part of everyday life. But sacrificing daily formulas for days at a time could lead to a less effective regimen. Discover easy ways to create a routine that’s ideal for travel.
About Skincare-News.com -- "Your Source for Intelligent Skin Care"
Skincare-News.com is the online source for consumers seeking intelligent beauty and skin care news, advice, tips and articles. Founded in 2005, Skincare-News.com features articles, news items and frequently asked questions on skincare and beauty-related issues. Skincare-News.com is located in Sacramento, California, but receives visitors from all around the world. For more information, visit http://www.skincare-news.com.