“With more than half of our business in retail integration, we’re in a unique market position to handle customer requests to integrate various data sources rapidly and easily, providing a clear window into employee theft.”
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 25, 2011
Using its expert systems integration experience, Sysrepublic offers the ability to integrate traditional POS data sources with additional data sources - such as supply/delivery, inventory, cash office/finance, human resources and CCTV, in an efficient and easy to use user interface.
Key Secure upgrade features include:
- Enhanced active query performance for complex queries on data
- Simplified and faster performance on application navigation
- Highly efficient features for users, such as combining CCTV viewing with store receipt views and instant links to related investigation details
- Significantly reduced implementation time for SaaS deployments hosted in the Sysrepublic datacenter
- Customized user role-based “Portals” which may be deployed to the entire organization, regionalized or individualized, even down to the store manager level
Sysrepublic customers such as the HMV Group, Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer and Tesco all have chosen the new upgrade from the previous version of Secure.
- HMV Group is the U.K.’s leading specialist retailer of filmed entertainment, games, music and portable digital technology products, with a portfolio of live entertainment venues.
- J Sainsbury plc was founded in 1869 and today operates a total of 934 stores comprising 557 supermarkets and 377 convenience stores.
- M&S (Marks & Spencer) is one of the UK’s leading retailers, with over 21 million people visiting its stores each week. The company employs 75,000 people in the UK and abroad and has over 600 UK stores, plus an expanding international business.
- Tesco is the UK's largest retailer and the world's third largest international retailer. Tesco has around 5,000 stores worldwide, employing 492,000 people in the 14 countries in which it operates.
“Sysrepublic has been a trusted partner of HMV’s since 2006 and has provided exceptional support to ensure we have the most effective solution for point of sale exception reporting and business intelligence analysis,” said Sue Lamley, Head of Risk and Loss Prevention for HMV. “They are proving themselves to be industry leaders in this space, working alongside many major retailers and I am particularly impressed by the levels of expertise and commitment they demonstrate to their customers.”
“With more than half of our business in retail integration, we’re in a unique market position to handle customer requests to integrate various data sources rapidly and easily, providing a clear window into employee theft,” said Nathan Smith, Sysrepublic CEO, North America. “Our customers depend on Sysrepublic to combine their data from many disparate data sources such as ERP or supply chain systems with traditional POS data sources, allowing them to make better business decisions in a timely way.”
Secure is a POS loss prevention solution enabling companies to rapidly identify and uncover hidden fraud. Secure comes preconfigured with easy to understand dashboard capabilities, and powerful rules based on years of fraud detection experience derived from leading world retailers. The product delivers results from day one allowing retailers to achieve ROI targets faster. Secure can be implemented as either an on-site solution or hosted in Sysrepublic's datacenter.
Sysrepublic is a market leader in POS loss prevention, systems integration and consulting solutions, serving the global retail market. The company's flagship software solution, Secure, is used by retailers worldwide to detect and prevent employee fraud, theft and shrink. Sysrepublic protects over 22,000 retail outlets worldwide with one billion transactions per day in over 20 countries. Customers include Tesco, Marks & Spencer, ASDA, Sainsbury's, HMV, IKEA, 7-Eleven, Safeway, Stein Mart, WinCo Foods, Wegmans and other top global retailers. Sysrepublic is 100 percent employee-owned with offices in London and Los Angeles. For more information, visit http://www.sysrepublic.com.
All companies mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective companies.
For Media Inquiries: