(PRWEB) October 24, 2011
New ModMaster® Links Workers' Comp Analytics and Resources
- Zywave, a leading software-as-a-service provider for insurance brokers, today unveiled a rebuilt, web-based version of ModMaster, a data analysis tool added to its portfolio in 2010 with the acquisition of Specific Software Solutions.
- With ModMaster, brokers uncover factors driving workers' compensation costs and deliver money-saving solutions, allowing them to win workers' compensation business with long-term strategy and bottom-line value instead of a low bid.
- The new version builds on the ModMaster brand's 20-year reputation for accuracy and ease of use in experience rating mod analysis, adding significant enhancements in direct response to user requests.
- A comprehensive suite of editable workers' compensation documents recommended for each unique mod analysis plus the automated distribution engine of Zywave's bestselling Broker Briefcase® allows brokers to deliver value throughout the year with just a few minutes of set-up time.
- New professionally designed, agency-branded reports allow brokers to differentiate themselves and tie the value of workers' comp mod analysis to the agency.
- Added calculation flexibility and web-based access allow for streamlined mod calculations, even away from the office.
- Innovating groundbreaking products like the new ModMaster is part of Zywave's ongoing focus to offer brokers enterprise-wide software solutions to differentiate, protect their book of business and increase agency efficiency.
"With this release, Zywave presents an end-to-end solution for insurance brokerage firms to differentiate, increase revenue and maximize profit margins," said Jim Emling, Zywave's president and chief operating officer. "Pairing the new ModMaster with other Zywave property-casualty solutions creates new opportunities for growth in a changing business environment."
"With a focus on simplicity and reliability, we moved ModMaster online, adding extensive agency branding and new, eye-opening reports that improve an agency's brand perception," said Michelle Jackson, product director of data and analytics at Zywave. "The product changes the game in workers' compensation insurance; it's designed to make a significant impact on each stage of the sales process."
Kory Wells, product director of broker analytics at Zywave and editor of The WorkCompEdge Blog said, "There's so much that a mod analysis can reveal to an employer about their safety trends, injury management practices, and more; this release harnesses that analytical power better than ever. Brokers will be very excited to see expanded mod comparison capabilities and the specific resources that ModMaster recommends for each of their clients' specific mod profiles."
"Having been a ModMaster user for over 15 years and a consultant on how to leverage ModMaster to attract and retain clients, we are excited to see and experience Zywave's enhancements to this program," said Frank Pennachio, co-founder of the WorkComp Advisory Group. "The ability to brand reports and documents with agency logos, as well as the increased flexibility and ease to address more complex issues are just a few of the added features that will increase agent opportunities."
Zywave is a leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") enterprise automation solutions for the employee benefits and P&C insurance distribution industry. The company's solutions include technology-enabled content and communication, agency automation, and business intelligence and analytics, designed to help insurance brokers of all sizes gain profitable market share. With more than 2,500 clients, including a majority of the Top 100 agencies, Zywave's applications help brokers more easily and successfully sell and service new and existing clients while improving their own agency's internal productivity. For additional information, visit http://www.zywave.com.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.