Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2011
Shmoop, a publisher of digital curriculum and test preparation, announced today the birth of a test prep guide for the SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M.
The dream of med school or vet school, or maybe even of becoming a mad scientist. Or, one may believe biology is beyond brilliant, and ache to merge it with your deep-rooted passion for test taking. Or, for kicks, a student takes a couple of SAT Subject Tests, and biology seems more doable than…physics. Regardless, students' eyes have left their favorite social networking site and focused on Shmoop: Shmoop is here to save the day.
SAT Biology E/M is a little bit funky for an SAT Subject Test, since it is actually two exams in one. Whether a student wants to emphasize ecology or molecular biology, Shmoop is honored to be the nitrogen cycle in your boreal forest.
- See the similarities between Sir Francis Crick and "Sir" Axl Rose.
- Take Punnett Square Dancing with wrinkled, dwarf, and smooth peas. To pea or not to pea? That is the question, after all.
- Learn what Gregor Mendel might have said about your chronic dry earwax problem.
- Discover how socket wrench shopping at Home Depot and Lowe's can teach valuable lessons on homologous structures.
- Understand how maxing out an iPod's memory is analogous to destroying a small habitat.
Shmoop SAT Biology E/M. It’s out. It’s live. It’s bio-love. Come check Shmoop out. And in.
For more scoop on Shmoop’s SAT Biology E/M Subject Test Learning Guides, visit: http://www.shmoop.com/biology/
Shmoop is a digital curriculum and test prep company that makes fun, rigorous learning and teaching materials. Shmoop content is written by master teachers and Ph.D. students from Stanford, Harvard, UC Berkeley, and other top universities. Shmoop Learning Guides, Test Prep, and Teacher’s Editions balance a teen-friendly, approachable style with academically rigorous materials to help students understand how subjects relate to their daily lives. Shmoop offers more than 7,000 titles across the Web, iPhone, Android devices, iPad, Kindle, Nook, and Sony Reader. The company has been honored twice by the Webby Awards and was named “Best in Tech” for 2010 and 2011 by Scholastic Administrator. Launched in 2008, Shmoop is headquartered in a labradoodle-patrolled office in Mountain View, Calif.