We developed this summit to give marketers an opportunity to come to a single event and learn the best ideas that the brightest people are using to drive results and revenues through email marketing
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) October 25, 2011
MarketingSherpa will bring together the top B2B and consumer marketers at their eighth annual Email Marketing Summit, February 7 – 10, at the Caesar’s Palace Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Actionable training, grounded in rigorous research based on real-world experience, will provide marketers the knowledge to overcome their most pressing email challenges.
“We developed this summit to give marketers an opportunity to come to a single event and learn the best ideas that the brightest people are using to drive results and revenues through email marketing,” says Todd W. Lebo, MarketingSherpa’s Senior Director of Content & Business Development.
“Email marketing is in a continuous state of transformation. What worked five years ago, and even last year, may not work today,” he continues. “To achieve our goals, the focus must be on what really works: practical, new email marketing tactics, knowledge and expertise that marketers can use to get – and stay – ahead of their competition. That’s why our event is vendor neutral – you’ll never hear a sales pitch from the podium.”
Taught by leading experts and in-the-trenches marketers, B2B and consumer education tracks will ensure attendees learn to leverage social media, improve email performance, drive revenue, grow email lists, engage prospects, improve email deliverability, integrate mobile marketing, stretch resources, and more. Four power-packed days of practical hands-on training will provide:
- Interactive, how-to training sessions on email and social media integration, mobile, list growth tactics, relevancy, deliverability and measurement.
- Multiple case studies, war stories and lessons learned. Past speakers include marketers from Oracle, Siemens, Cisco Systems, among many others.
- The latest 2012 MarketingSherpa email research and benchmark data on spending, tactics, conversion rates, budgets and more.
- Panel discussions with subject-matter experts on optimizing email programs, increasing ROI, creating relevant contagious content and more.
- Extended networking opportunities with seasoned professionals, trainers and peers over meals, breaks and receptions.
- Proven email strategies, campaigns and tactics marketers can immediately apply to get more done with fewer people in less time and limited budgets.
- An opportunity to become an Email Certified Professional by taking pre- and post-Summit workshops taught by email experts who provide a proven methodology with step-by-step tactics and training on how to test and optimize their email campaigns – from email capture to sales conversion.
Keynote speakers will be:
•Brian Solis, a globally recognized thought leader in new media. A digital analyst, sociologist and futurist, Solis has studied and influenced the socialization of email marketing, and teaches that email is technically the largest untapped social network in the world.
•Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, the managing director and CEO of MECLABS. His work has won multiple awards and has been quoted in more than 13,000 online and offline sources. He frequently teaches on email testing, messaging and optimization. His organization has partnered with key market leaders including The New York Times, Microsoft Corporation and Reuters Group.
•Marcus Sheridan, the founder of The Sales Lion, one of the Internet's fastest-growing marketing websites. It focuses on how imperative content is to the sales process, and ways to use email to leverage this content.
To view a complete agenda and register go to http://marketingsherpa.com/emailsummit/
MarketingSherpa publishes practical Case Studies, Benchmark Reports, exclusive research, how-to instructional materials and eight content-specific newsletters for more than 237,000 content, email, inbound marketing, search, B2B and consumer marketing professionals each week. In its tenth year, the marketing research publisher has been praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School’s Working Knowledge Site and Entrepreneur.com. Along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, MarketingSherpa is part of the MECLABS Group, which offers marketers practical research data and information, professional training and networking summits.