LoopRope is a versatile product that meets many outdoor needs, and we think it’ll be a fantastic addition to Camping World's outdoor supply inventory.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 27, 2011
LoopRope, a revolutionary fastening system out of Oregon, is adding a new retail client to their growing list. Kentucky-based outdoor chain Camping World is putting colorful LoopRopes on the shelves of their 83 stores this month, joining Cabela’s, and Wal-Mart in carrying the product.
“We are very excited to be a part of Camping World’s outdoor supply inventory,” says Jeff Dahl, LoopRope inventor. “LoopRope is a versatile product that meets many outdoor needs, and we think it’ll be a fantastic addition.”
Here are just five of the ways to use the brand-new LoopRope while camping:
1. Secure transportation: Tie down coolers, tent, canopy, camping stove, and folding chairs in the back of your RV, truck or SUV or on the top of luggage racks.
2. Cover: Putting up tents and tarps when you reach the campsite can be tricky depending on the surroundings: trees, rocks, cliffs, or snow. Since a LoopRope is fully adjustable and can be stretched to different lengths, it can be used to secure tent poles or canopies in a number of different situations.
3. Hanging: Loop the ends of the LoopRope securely around two tree trunks or poles and use it as a clothesline to dry wet clothes or hang gear.
4. Bundling: Whether you’re bringing your own or collecting wood and kindling at your campsite, LoopRope’s bungee-like shock cord makes it the perfect device for bundling wood together for your campfire.
5. Hiking: Strap a jacket, bug spray, waterproof cover, snacks, and a first aid kit for blisters to the outside of a pack for easy access during a hike. The possibilities are endless!
LoopRope was invented in 2009 through trial and error after Dahl became frustrated with tightly knotted ropes and flimsy bungee cords during a trip to the dump. It has enjoyed increasing popularity with retailers in America, Ireland, Australia, and Japan.
The LoopRope is made of one continuous piece of shock cord fastened together to create permanent loops. LoopRope comes in 3, 4, and 5-foot lengths. Each LoopRope comes with two dual-sided, stainless steel carabiners (LoopClip). One 5-foot LoopRope gives you 10 custom tie-down lengths and over 18 attachment points. Use it everywhere; it’s secure, fast and easy. Users are discovering many different ways to secure items: check out video examples on the website. http://www.looprope.com LoopRope: tie downs made easy!