Santa Fe, NM (PRWEB) October 28, 2011
Many business owners and professional practitioners avoid building a website or having one built for them because they are intimidated by technology. Even do-it-yourself site-building tools can scare away those who are confused by the choices available to them.
To help this segment of the Internet community, Internet Marketer and Website Developer Joan Sotkin is presenting a series of easy-to-understand webinars, the first of which is Website Basics for the Technologically Challenged. During this “almost-free” webinar, Joan will discuss
- Why you need a website in order to maximize profits online and off
- How to choose the type of site you need so you don't spend money unnecessarily
- What you need to know before you choose a developer to avoid getting burned
- The most important elements of an effective website
- What's involved if a beginner wants to build a site themselves
- How to find and use Virtual Assistants to help you
- Why your relationship with money will affect your online success
- And more!
The webinar will be held on November 15, 2011 and, for those who can’t attend live, a recording will be available for download after the class. Information and registration is at http://WebsiteBasicsWebinar.com
Joan Sotkin has been doing business online since 1995. Through her site http://www.ProsperityPlace.com, she helps people improve their relationship with money and themselves. Joan is a dynamic speaker who often gives workshops for beginners about website building, social media, and Internet marketing. Joan also does consulting and website building for her clients. Her blog at http://www.SotkinWeb.com provides information for beginners.