New York, NY (PRWEB) October 27, 2011
MediTour Expo announces its 2012 Global Healthcare Conference: “Global Connected Care & 3rd MediTour Expo.” This medical tourism event will be held May 6-8, 2012, at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This two day conference will feature specialized topics on the globalization of healthcare. Leading technology and healthcare professionals will come together to present and discuss new global healthcare and medical tourism strategies, the latest trends in telemedicine and technology applications, as well as insurance and quality issues. The conference will include presentations by some of global healthcare’s most influential leaders--featuring Dr. Jay Sanders, MD, FACP, FACAAI. He is the President & CEO of the Global Telemedicine Group, Adjunct Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and founding board member and President Emeritus of the American Telemedicine Association. We also are featuring Dr. Malhi Cho from PAHO at the World Health Organization and an influential speaker on the future of integrative medicine for global healthcare. Expecting to draw delegates from all around the world, this event is a must for people looking to increase their contacts in the international healthcare industry.
In addition to presentations, the conference will offer exhibit halls, discussion panels, and workshops. There will be numerous networking opportunities throughout the event.
According to Ian Jacobs, CEO of MediTour Expo and Dr. Arlen Meyers, President of the Society of Physician Entrepreneurs, this conference will provide education, business opportunities, and a networking forum for the global healthcare and medical tourism industry. It will also identify and remove the barriers to adoption and diffusion.
Below are some of the event’s highlights:
- Global Physician Referral Networks and Patient Care—How to build a global practice
- Self-Funded Insurance Groups—Providing Healthcare Travel Alternatives
- Business Processes and Advanced Global Healthcare Marketing Strategies
- Accessing the US healthcare Market: Both Inbound and Outbound
- Integrating Global Healthcare Technologies with Medical Travel
- M-health, telemedicine and electronic healthcare information platforms
- Legal Issues in Global Care
- Dental, IVF fertility, plastic surgery, bariatric, ortho tourism & more
- Workshops in Global Practice Management, Insurance Reimbursement & Payment, Business Processes, and Legal & Regulatory issues in Global Care.
- Private meeting rooms for business meetings
For information and registration, visit http://meditourexpo.net. For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please e-mail: Joanne(at)meditourexpo(dot)net
# # #