Isla Navidad, Mexico (PRWEB) October 27, 2011
Ready, jet set, go! Mex it up with new adventure activities among the world-class elite on Isla Navidad, Mexico’s exclusive resort community situated along the spectacular Pacific Coast and nestled between Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco. Here, at five-star Casa Colina—a six-bedroom, privately staffed hilltop villa suspended over turquoise-colored Pacific seas—the adventure begins.
An indulgent stay within the idyllic confines of stunning Casa Colina, a haven of barefoot elegancy and modern comforts that boasts eye-popping vistas from all points, comes with unrivaled proximity to the best of its home island, the grand Isla Navidad. Top luxury resorts, private estates and seaside condos; a Robert von Hagge-design golf course; and a large marina for mariners to dock their vessels flank this upscale outpost frequented by Hollywood celebrities, social set notables and savvy world travelers. First sighted by Spanish explorers, it was the world that discovered Isla Navidad when a then unknown Bo Derek turned heads and stopped hearts in the movie 10, which was filmed on the sexy shores of this pristinely preserved natural harbor.
Nesting just below Casa Colina is the world-famous Isla Navidad Grand Bay Resort. Jet setters from across the globe pay handsomely to stay at this AAA four-diamond resort, but guests of Casa Colina enjoy complementary access to its activities, including:
- Golf: Play the links at Grand Bay’s 27-hole golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge, widely considered one of the world’s top golf courses.
- Tennis: Sharpen your tennis skills on a trio of courts, each in view of Grand Bay and Casa Colina. Equipment rentals are available at the pro shop.
- Deep Sea Fishing: Elite angling is available year round from the Grand Bay Aquatic Club.
- Water Sports: Grand Bay’s Aquatic Club provides access to diverse aquatic recreation, including snorkeling, scuba diving, water skiing, wave running, yacht cruises, and Kayaking.
- Land Activates: Beachcombing, horseback riding, and touring the 5-million-year-old active Colima volcano (the oldest in Mexico) is among the most popular adventures non-water adventures.
Discoveries continue inside secluded Casa Colina, which boasts an infinity-edge pool and blue-tiled Jacuzzi; surround-sound home theaters with a 65” Panasonic plasma TV and DVD player; a state-of-the-art fitness center; a private staff and personal chef; and exclusive access to all facilities at the AAA four-diamond Grand Bay Resort. Other features include a private gated entryway with private security; an expansive outdoor terrace area, with a gourmet BBQ, and plush lounge chairs and umbrellas; an elegant indoor gourmet dining room with a fireplace and hand-laid brick cathedral ceiling; a chic rooftop indoor/outdoor dining area with a fully-stocked bar and 250-degree views of the island’s diverse topography; and six luxurious categories of suite accommodation.
For more information about Casa Colina, visit http://www.casacolinamexico.com or call 312-479-2874.
Casa Colina is luxurious private villa located along Mexico’s Pacific Coast between Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco. The intimate, upscale experience at Casa Colina includes six suites with ocean and mountain views; a private chef and staff; infinity-edge pool; fitness center; and indoor and outdoor elegant private dining areas with cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, and private bar space. Considered one of Mexico’s most stunning private villas, Casa Colina is ideal for girlfriend getaways, bridal parties, honeymoons, couples getaways, and family reunions. Rates start at $2,900 per night.
PHOTOS AVAILABLE BY REQUEST