'This isn’t your mother’s PTA fundraising program,' stated Founder and President of T.A.D.D., Mr. William M. Piecuch, Jr.
La Grange, Illinois (PRWEB) October 28, 2011
Tadd For Good provides customized, web based, product fundraising programs and services for nationwide charity, non profits and service organizations. T.a.d.d. does this by utilizing Buyer Topia’s over 7 million products. The organizations choose the profit rate. The T.a.d.d. - Buyer Topia combination will enable charities, non profits and service organizations to raise much needed funds, while giving donors the most for their dollar. “This isn’t your Mother’s PTA fundraising program,” stated Founder and President of T.a.d.d.., Mr. William M. Piecuch, Jr.
Buyertopia.com offers these convenient services:
- Web based, hands off, non intrusive, residual, 24/7, 365 day fundraising program.
- Organizations can set up multiple stores. This is a useful feature for organizations that contain numerous fundraising groups.
- Like Amazon, but adds a fundraisings aspect to it.
- 7,000,000 constantly updated products and features, many well known brands.
- Almost 90% sold for less than SRP (suggested retail price).
- Nothing to pickup, store, or deliver.
- Automated online record keeping.
- Product fundraising event and program management, customized with guaranteed results including positive feedback from participants.
- Buyers will see exactly how much money from their purchase is donated to the organization while they shop.
- The organization pays no costs or fees. Buyer Topia does not take any administrative or overhead fees out of the donations.
About Tadd For Good
Tadd For Good is a subsidiary of Teens Against Drunk Driving (T.a.d.d.) http://www.teensagainstdrunkdriving.org). In 2003, William M. Piecuch, Jr. founded Teens Against Drunk Driving (T.a.d.d.) as a privately funded, legislative influencing, non- profit organization. In 2011, Teens Against Drunk Driving expects to be a 501c3 charity. Mr. Piecuch founded Tadd For Good as an extension of Teens Against Drunk Driving (T.a.d.d.), providing a new and very profitable vehicle for charities, non- profits and service organizations to raise money for their cause, on a year around basis, through the use of and powered by http://www.buyertopia.com.
About Teens Against Drunk Driving (T.a.d.d.)
Teens Against Drunk Driving, Inc., is a non- profit (501c3 charity in ’11) community service organization, that provides Junior High schools as well as High Schools with a safe driving program, which is incorporated into a home work planner and study guide for students. The program that T.a.d.d. distributes at no cost to the schools, is titled, “Turn on to Safe Driving.”
# # #