Herndon, VA (PRWEB) October 30, 2011
IRS started accepting the Form 2290 for Tax Year 2011-2012 from November 1, 2011. http://www.etax2290.com provides user friendly menu driven with guided information assists the tax payers to complete the process to get the stamped schedule-1 online/ by e-mail/ fax. With new electronic filing system, truck owners do not have to visit local IRS offices to get their Schedule-1 receipt. IRS accepts electronic return and send out Schedule-1 with watermark which tax payers can use to get their tag renewed.
eTax2290 provides 24x7 online customer support service will guide the users through the filing process, for any additional assistance.
eTax2290 Unique Features:
- Flexible Pricing Plans
- Free Fax, Email and Text Message notifications
- Unlimited US based Customer Support via email, chat and phone
- Custom discounted pricing for Tax Professionals / CPAs
Premium Service is available with the following bundle of features:
- eTax2290 tax analysts will help to complete most of the IRS Forms to save tax payers time
- Bulk upload feature helps the users to update the vehicles VINs or download easy-to-use excel template, fill in the details and either upload or email the information.
- eTax2290 analysts would file on behalf of the tax payer and email or mail the IRS stamped schedule-1 copy.
# # #