Merced Systems has had an amazing global trajectory since 2001, driven by our proven track record of helping companies increase revenues, improve customer retention and reduce costs in their sales and service organizations
Redwood Shores, CALIF. (PRWEB) October 31, 2011
Merced Systems, Inc., the leading provider of Sales Performance Management and Service Performance Management solutions that drive business execution, today toasted its tenth year working with customers to optimize their sales and service organizations. Merced Systems is the only company in its market to sustain continuous, year-over-year profitability over the past decade.
Co-founded in October 2001 by CEO Matt Glickman and President Mark Selcow, Merced Systems started with five employees in Redwood Shores, Calif. The company quickly struck a chord with customer-facing global organizations in industries such as banking, financial services, insurance and telecommunications as a result of increased productivity and revenue generating capabilities. With more than 800,000 licenses now deployed across some of the most elite Global 2000 companies such as ING DIRECT USA, Telstra, Mazda Motors UK, Dell, and Sprint, Merced Systems has grown today to more than 225 employees since opening its doors a decade ago. The company has expanded its operations from North America to Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
“Merced Systems has had an amazing global trajectory since 2001, driven by our proven track record of helping companies increase revenues, improve customer retention and reduce costs in their sales and service organizations,” said Selcow. “We are extremely proud to not only celebrate our own success, but also the incredible gains our customers have achieved by partnering with us.”
“As we look back on a decade of incredible achievements, Merced Systems enters the next ten years poised for significant growth,” said Glickman. “With the most robust set of performance management products and solutions and customer success stories in our sector, coupled with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we look forward to continuing to help businesses prosper in the years to come.”
Highlights from 2001-2011 for Merced Systems include:
- More than 800,000 licenses deployed worldwide, with blue chip customers across major verticals, including major banks, financial institutions, insurance, automotive and telecommunications.
- 55 percent average annual revenue growth since its inception in 2001.
- 97 percent customer renewal rate (well above industry averages).
- Global expansion, including opening of EMEA headquarters in England, and subsidiary offices in Australia, Singapore, and Hong Kong, to accommodate rapid growth in these regions.
- Release of major upgrades to the company’s flagship solutions, including Merced Systems Sales Performance Management 4.0.
- Doubling of SaaS and hosted solution revenues over last three years.
- Major industry recognition and awards, including ranking as a fastest growing company in Deloitte LLP’s Technology Fast 500 and Inc. 500|5000. Merced Systems was also named a “Top Workplace in the San Francisco Bay Area” two years in a row by an independent survey conducted by Workplace Dynamics.
- Awarded patent: US Patent No. 7,856,431 B2: “Reporting on facts relative to a specified dimensional coordinate constraint.”
- Thought leader and innovator in Sales and Service Performance Management markets.
Join the Merced Systems Community
- Follow @MercedSystems on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mercedsystems
- Become a fan of Merced Systems on Facebook
- Follow Merced Systems blog
About Merced Systems
Merced Systems is the leading provider of enterprise software solutions focused on Business Execution for Sales and Service organizations. Merced System’s performance management solutions help drive sales effectiveness, superior customer experience and operating efficiency across a range of vertical industries. Merced Systems' award-winning products serve Global 2000 customers, and include advanced analytics and reporting, incentive compensation management, coaching, and other performance execution applications. With a strong track record of growth and delivering business impact to its customers, Merced Systems has been profitable for the past eight years. Merced Systems is a privately held company headquartered in Silicon Valley and London and subsidiary offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia, with major customers in more than 20 countries worldwide. For more information on Merced Systems, please visit http://www.mercedsystems.com.
Media Contact For Merced Systems
Goodman Communications, Inc.