Gilbert, Arizona (PRWEB) October 31, 2011
Infusionsoft, the leader in sales and marketing automation software for small businesses, today announced it is a platinum sponsor of the annual Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle Info-SUMMIT conference in Atlanta Nov. 3-5 at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel.
Infusionsoft’s team of experts are presenting three sessions focused on educating small business marketers on how to leverage the power of sales and marketing automation to save time, covert leads and grow sales. The sessions include:
- Infusionsoft Director of Marketing Tyler Garns presenting “The Roadmap: From Chaos to Strategic Organization and Execution” on Nov. 4 from 9:50-11 a.m. in the Savannah room.
- Infusionsoft Director of Customer Service Jeff Mask speaking on “3 Strategies Used by ‘Info Marketers of the Year’ You May Have Missed and How You Can Leverage Them for Massive Profit” on Nov. 4 from 12:30-1:40 p.m. during an exclusive lunch in the main ballroom. Attendees can stop by the Infusionsoft booth for an invitation.
- Infusionsoft Training Expert Jordan Hatch is hosting an Infusionsoft Customer Appreciation Breakfast on Nov. 5 from 7-7:50 a.m. Customers can stop by the Infusionsoft booth for a special invitation.
Today, more than 7,500 small businesses use the Infusionsoft all-in-one sales and marketing automation software to be more productive, convert more leads and get more sales. Infusionsoft combines CRM, email marketing and ecommerce with a powerful sales and marketing automation engine.
The Infusionsoft team of experts will be at booth #5 giving attendees personalized demos of how the software works and how they can use it in their own business to drive profits and save time. They also will be raffling off prizes like iPad 2s throughout the event.
Connect with Infusionsoft During InfoSUMMIT:
- Infusionsoft on Twitter: @infusionsoft
- Tyler Garns on Twitter: @tylergarns
- Jeff Mask on Twitter: @maskmansurf
- Jordan Hatch on Twitter: @jordanhatch
Infusionsoft is the leader in sales and marketing automation software for a new breed of small businesses that are growing fast using automated and personalized marketing on the internet. Designed for marketers who have outgrown basic email autoresponder or contact management systems, Infusionsoft is powerful software that combines CRM, email marketing and e-commerce with automated follow up into one efficient, easy-to-use system that helps small businesses nurture and convert leads, grow sales and save time. Infusionsoft has a rapidly growing customer base of more than 7,500 customers and 25,000 users. For more information, visit http://www.infusionsoft.com.
About the InfoSUMMIT
The Glazer-Kennedy 2011 Info-SUMMIT is an annual conference where the most successful information marketers in the world and those serious about entering the field and launching their own information businesses all gather to exchange new information, new discoveries, what new opportunities, network and more. The featured celebrity entrepreneur speaker this year is Iain Calder, former president and editor-in-chief of the No. 1 most read weekly publication in the world, ‘The National Enquirer.’ The theme this year is the “No B.S. International Inquirer.” For more information, visit http://www.dankennedy.com/summit2011/