Rochester, NY (PRWEB) November 03, 2011
iCardiac Technologies, Inc., a provider of next generation cardiac core lab services, announced today it has achieved a number of key milestones during its 2011 fiscal year.
The milestones span all key elements of the company’s operations:
- Increased year-over-year revenues in excess of 40%.
- Performed work for over 30 new clients comprising small, medium and large pharmaceutical companies across all geographies.
- Secured additional in-country capabilities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
- Established a Global Technology Center to serve clients’ technology needs across time zones.
- Expanded fleet of ECG and Holter equipment tenfold with industry’s most advanced Internet-enabled data capture platform.
“We are excited about yet another year of significant growth in serving our expanding client base,” said Mikael Totterman, chief executive officer of iCardiac Technologies. “We are proud to deliver a global set of solutions for improving precision, accuracy and resource efficiency for cardiac safety studies.”
About iCardiac Technologies
iCardiac Technologies, Inc., provides drug development companies worldwide with a complete range of next generation cardiac safety core lab services. Its team of cardiac safety experts collectively bring over 100 years of cardiology, electrophysiology, drug development, regulatory and academic experience. iCardiac pioneered the use of High Precision QT evaluation as well as proprietary methodologies controlling for autonomic nervous system effects on the QT interval, a phenomenon estimated to produce false-positive results in conventional QT studies for as many as 25% of all molecules currently in clinical development. iCardiac’s services are supported by the COMPAS technology platform which maximizes the precision and decreases the cost of cardiac safety assessment from First-in-Human studies to Phase III studies. This suite of tools, which complies with the FDA’s ICH E14 QT/QTc guidance for Through QT Studies, was originally developed and validated at the University of Rochester’s Heart Research Follow Up Program, as well as in Pfizer’s Research and Development programs. iCardiac’s analytics have been used for over a decade in support of clinical trials.