New York, New York (PRWEB) November 01, 2011
With the onset of a deeper recession and the increased need for effective guidance, Chief Strategy Officers are now an essential steering mechanism for all large companies. The IE Group has created the first Chief Strategy Officer Summit in New York on December 8 & 9, 2011 to provide a thought sharing platform for strategy leaders to discuss this increasingly important function.
For more information see: http://theiegroup.com/Strategic_Planning/Overview.html
The summit boasts highly acclaimed speakers including:
- Chief Strategy Officer, Hitachi
- Chief Strategy Officer, USAA
- Chief Strategy Officer, Societe Generale
- Chief Strategy Officer, Plantronics
- SVP, Strategy & Planning, Cisco Systems
- VP, Strategy, Virgin Media
- VP, Strategic Planning, Dow Jones
- Director, Strategy Innovation, US Cellular
- Director of Strategy, Skype
- Director of Strategy, Dell
- Director of Strategic Planning, Miller Coors
- Director of Strategy, Novelis
- Chief Technologist & Strategy Officer, HP
Chief Strategy Officers & Strategy Leaders from the following companies will also be in attendance: Lenovo, BMW, Disney, Xerox, ESPN, Microsoft, HSBC, Bank of America, RosettaStone, CA technologies, Wells Fargo, NCR Corporation, Avaya, Experian, Pitney Bowes, Motorola, Capital One and many others.
For more information on who will be there see: http://theiegroup.com/Strategic_Planning/Speakers.html
The summit provides a platform for strategy leaders to discuss and learn from the experiences of others in a unique sharing environment. With over 30 keynote presentations, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities this will provide a much needed insight into the obstacles and successes of strategy leaders.
To find out more info contact Sean Foreman. Email: sforeman(at)theiegroup(dot)com or Call: 415 692 5514