Our feature-rich system gives personal trainers and facilities the right tools to improve their client-booking procedures.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) November 01, 2011
Appointment-Plus, the worldwide experts in online scheduling solutions since 2001 and creators of the scheduling industry’s most flexible and feature-rich application, now makes the client-booking process easier for fitness studios, healthclubs, gyms and personal training businesses this winter season with a new lineup of plug-ins that can help them operate more efficiently and effectively. This growing array of functionality joins an extension list of unique features tailored perfectly for the fitness industry, such as online gift certificates, scheduling group training and classes, and selling and managing workout packages.
These integrations and modules include syncs with QuickBooks and e-marketing service providers Constant Contact, iContact, MailChimp and Vertical Response, as well as online customer payment-processing through MerchantWarehouse and the Compensation Calculator, which instantly calculates employee compensation at either a flat rate or a percentage. Future releases include syncs with Google and Microsoft Outlook Calendar and an enhanced mobile Web app.
Combined with the industry’s premier and most flexible online appointment scheduling application, these features allow for more time with clients and less time on the phone booking their sessions.
“Booking session times over the phone or by e-mail is inconvenient for both the health or fitness club and client alike,” says Bob La Loggia, CEO of Appointment-Plus. “Our premier scheduling software makes it easy to completely automate this tedious and time-consuming process from start to finish, without having to take time away from your clients or spend hours returning voice messages and e-mail from those looking to book.
“Our feature-rich system gives personal training businesses and facilities the right tools to improve their client-booking procedures.”
Organizations that currently utilize Appointment-Plus online appointment software for their scheduling needs include:
- Bally Total Fitness Baton Rouge (La.)
- Downtown Orlando YMCA (Fla.)
- Mel Korum Family YMCA, Puyallup, Wash.
Although many online appointment software providers have sprung up over the past few years, Appointment-Plus remains the clear choice among fitness businesses and facilities thanks to its flexibility and customization. Fitness professionals and facilities have specific needs when it comes to scheduling their clients, which Appointment-Plus has taken into consideration when developing new functionality for its clients. Among the most popular functionality for the fitness industry includes:
- Workout packages module, which allows trainers and staff to offer multiple-session bundles that the system automatically manages and tracks.
- Gift certificates for purchase for friends, family and acquaintances.
- Point-of-Sale module for trainers and facilities that sell products in addition to their fitness services.
- Multiple Appointments Per Time Slot, whereby fitness professionals, health clubs and gyms can schedule more than one individual in a specified timeframe. This is especially popular for booking group training and classes.
The premier provider of online scheduling solutions since 2001, Appointment-Plus gives the fitness industry the proven Web-based tools for more efficient and effective scheduling, such as:
- Online client self-scheduling, whereby individuals can book their own sessions when it’s more convenient for them and at any hour of the day.
- Automated e-mail and text message reminders sent prior to a scheduled appointment time and which can reduce the number of “no-shows” by over 50 percent.
- Robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities.
Because it’s Web-based, Appointment-Plus online appointment software requires only an Internet connection to use. No installations, downloads or additional hardware are necessary.
“There’s a better way to schedule and manage your clients’ appointments and information,” La Loggia continues. “That way is through Appointment-Plus online scheduling software.”
To learn more about Appointment-Plus online appointment software, click here.
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 75 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 2.5 million appointments monthly.