Florham Park, NJ (PRWEB) November 02, 2011
Trisys, the leading manufacturer of Call Recording and Call Accounting solutions announces a new offering, specifically targeted at organizations using Hosted (or “virtual”) PBX services. With this option, any business using SIP-based hosted services (like BroadSoft, etc.) can now have a turn-key solution, with sophisticated Call Recording and Call Accounting features that far exceed those commonly offered by hosted pbx providers.
Some of the benefits offered by Trisys:
- Since all data is maintained on client’s premises, diminished risk of data loss, or un-authorized access
- Includes Tapit NOVA (http://www.trisys.com/tapitNOVA.htm) – the leading call accounting software with over 125 management reports to help run business
- Includes Replay SIP (http://www.trisys.com/replaysip.htm) call recording software.
- All hardware and software provided (includes first year complete hardware warranty and telephone support)
- No monthly “rental” or “disk usage” fees
- The system will store over 70,000 hours of recording
- Web user interface (via TAPIT NOVA Call Accounting software) allows password-protected remote access to call recordings
- Easily find recordings by date/time, Caller ID, dialed number, user, DNIS, call duration, extension, trunk, and more
- Download or e-mail recordings for future reference
- Automatically archives recordings for future storage
- Automatically deletes recordings at predetermined intervals
Trisys, Inc. is a privately-held New Jersey corporation (1984) specializing in telephony-based software solutions primarily for business use to address employee productivity, regulatory compliance, call center performance, security, and remote workforce supervision. The company is best known for its award-winning call accounting software, Tapit® Call Accounting, which businesses use to keep track of time employees spend on the phone, as well as for billing purposes. Tapit is the most widely deployed call accounting solution in North America. In 2006, the company expanded its product line with Replay® Call Recording, solutions which allow businesses to record calls for training use, dispute resolution, or to meet regulatory requirements. The company supports a reseller channel with over 2,500 registered resellers and 35,000 + clients. Vertical markets span school systems and leading universities, insurance and banking, hospitals and government agencies, hotels and assisted living facilities, non-profits and retail. Trisys takes customer service seriously, offering some of the longest warranties in the industry and outstanding customer service.