The creative control for the final itinerary really rests with the agent and the traveller
(PRWEB) November 01, 2011
Australia’s leading Asia travel specialist, Travel Indochina, has launched its 2012-2013 Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos Handmade Holidays brochure. Complete with an extensive range of travel alternatives – from economical through to indulgent – the brochure covers accommodation options, day tours, and short stay packages up to 18 day multi-country tours.
The Handmade Holidays range allows agents to tailor itineraries specifically to their clients’ needs.
Travel Indochina Managing Director, Paul Hole, says the brochure highlights the best of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
“In the Handmade Holidays range, we’re sharing our selection of the best the region has to offer, in a convenient ‘pick and choose’ format across all budgets – from just $92 per person per day with our Footloose Adventure options, through to luxurious new beach and resort accommodation such as the first Epikurean hotels in Vietnam,” says Paul.
“The creative control for the final itinerary really rests with the agent and the traveller.”
Features of this year’s brochure include excellent value, with city 3 star hotels from $25 per person per night and a great range of Footloose Adventures, which include accommodation, breakfast daily, transfers, domestic/regional flights, join-in touring and entrance fees. It also demonstrates Travel Indochina’s great value, with many 2012 prices even cheaper than 2011 prices.
New ranges in this year’s brochure include:
- Exciting new 3 day/2 night Northern Landscapes tour, visiting the dramatic landscapes and hill tribe areas southwest of Hanoi, Vietnam
- Great new day tours including a village cycling trip near Hoi An and a new cooking school in Saigon
- Paradise Cruise 2 or 3 day cruises on Halong Bay
- Great value new city hotels including the Tirant Hotel in Hanoi and return of the Ancient House Resort in Hoi An
- Fantastic new beach and resort accommodation, including the first Epikurean hotels in Vietnam – the Ana Mandara Hue and the stunning An Lam Ninh Van Bay, both offering excellent value first year rates and special offers like free nights on stays of more than 3 nights
- New private Cambodia Insight tour including the essential highlights of the country combined with some more unique touring experiences on the overland journey between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- An unrivalled range of itineraries and packages in Laos that allows clients to experience more of the country, and many less-visited sites. The 8 day Secrets of Northern Laos is a slightly more adventurous journey that takes clients off the main tourist route to provide genuine insights into the Laotian way of life
- The launch of The Jahan, the most deluxe boat cruising the Mekong River, with a choice of well-designed itineraries for those wanting a quality cruise experience with their Indochina itinerary
For more information and bookings, Travel Indochina’s Asia experts can be contacted on 1300 362 777 or on the 24/7 agents-only booking engine http://www.ticconnect.com.au.