Rockville, MD (PRWEB) November 02, 2011
The Dec. 1 PR News Facebook Conference will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. In just one day, our social media experts will provide attendees with practical lessons on how to use Facebook to build a community of influencers and advocates, forge new relationships with the media and with brand influencers and drive new business for organizations. They will also share in-depth case studies of their Facebook strategies—from concept to creation to execution. Attendees will also walk away with tactics to create a Facebook content strategy and assemble the best team to manage it all. More Information
Conference attendees will become experts in:
- Mastering Facebook’s latest features
- Creating and managing your Facebook dream team
- Managing crises and issues via Facebook
- Integrating Facebook into all of your PR initiatives
- Getting people to "like" your brand and become part of an engaged community
- Understanding social media laws and legal limitations
- Launching contests and promotions on Facebook
- Communicating with the media via Facebook
- Executing smart campaigns on tight budgets to boost reputation or sales
- Measuring the impact of your Facebook initiatives
Attendees will leave this conference equipped with a smarter, more cost-effective PR & marketing plan that harnesses the power of Facebook.
Responding to industry demand after reaching maximum capacity for its August 9 Facebook Conference in San Francisco, PR News is presenting a East Coast Facebook Conference. The Facebook Conference, (the day after PR News' Media Relations 2.0 half-day Workshop and PR People Awards Luncheon) will connect PR professionals with the industry leaders who have helped make this social network an essential platform for all nearly all corporate, agency and nonprofit communicators.
Register now—the early-bird rate ends November 11, 2011. For questions regarding attending the event, contact PR News Marketing Communications Director Amy Jefferies at ajefferies(at)accessintel(dot)com. For sponsorship and exhibit information, contact PR News Senior Vice President & Group Publisher Diane Schwartz at dschwartz(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The PR News family of products also includes the weekly PR News publication, The Digital PR Summit, Media Relations Forum and PR Measurement Conference, PR Webinars and Workshops, PR Guidebooks, Platinum PR Awards, PR People Awards, Nonprofit PR Awards, 15-to-Watch, CSR Awards and more. Visit us at http://www.prnewsonline.com.