Reston, VA (PRWEB) November 02, 2011
Harmony Information Systems Inc., the leader in integrated health and human services management, announced today Harmony for Aging and Adult Services™ SAMS Case Management 3.0, the nation’s leading software solution for agencies providing home- and community-based long-term care. SAMS Case Management 3.0 is a comprehensive, integrated case management solution that helps increase the number of seniors and disabled adults that can be cared for in home- and community-based settings. This collaboration-based, case management system connects state, local and service provider organizations to eliminate administrative costs and manual processes while improving the quality of care.
“The next generation of our market-leading case management solution will enable our customers to meet the demands of an exploding population of seniors and disabled adults over the next decade,” said Joseph Sander, President and Chief Executive Officer for Harmony. “SAMS Case Management 3.0 uniquely allows aging and adult services organizations to increase the percentage of consumers served with lower-cost home- and community-based services through increased operational control and the ability to manage multiple funding sources within a single application.”
Designed specifically to help aging and adult services organizations plan, track, manage, and pay for services delivered to their consumers, SAMS Case Management 3.0 provides:
- Integrated case management which allows care managers to record diagnoses and overall goals, plan and authorize a consumer’s complete schedule of services, record service deliveries and bill payers.
- Configurable workflows and rules which allow state aging executives to create and manage budgets, establish and measure services goals, create and enforce program eligibility guidelines, and measure operational performance.
- Self-service user provisioning, role-based permissioning, and streamlined communications through a web-based customer portal that provides system administrators with the control needed to maximize productivity and protect sensitive information.
- One-click reports that ensure compliance with funding sources, assess operational performance, and track outcomes.
- Simple, dynamic and intuitive user interface to lessen the impact of employee turnover and increase efficiency of new user training.
- On-demand product training over the Internet via a web browser wherever and whenever it is needed.
Built specifically as a software-as-a-service solution, SAMS Case Management 3.0 leverages a modern Microsoft technology stack to produce an extremely rich, secure, and highly interactive user experience far more powerful than first generation web applications built over the last decade.
The Harmony suite of solutions is the gold standard for aging and adult services organizations throughout the country. Harmony for Aging and Adult Services is the most widely-used solution in the United States for home and community-based long-term care and is relied on by the majority of agencies across the national aging network.
To learn more about Harmony for Aging and Adult Services™ SAMS Case Management V3.0 go to: http://www.harmonyis.com/products/aging-and-adult-services/sams-case-management.php.
About Harmony Information Systems, Inc.
Harmony Information Systems Inc., (Harmony), the leader in integrated health and human services management, provides off-the-shelf solutions for managing the delivery of home- and community-based, long-term care. The company’s proven, end-to-end solutions automate the delivery of care to seniors and disabled consumers ensuring that a larger percentage of care recipients can receive care in the community by increasing service delivery efficiency, ensuring compliance with funding source requirements, and enabling consumer-driven delivery models. Harmony’s software-as-a-service-based solutions are used by more than 900 state, local and private provider human services organizations. For more information on Harmony products and solutions, visit http://www.harmonyis.com or call us at 866.951.2219.