Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 02, 2011
InterLegis, an innovator of electronic discovery technologies, is pleased to announce the latest release of Discovery360™ Desktop. Version 5.5 offers major enhancements, including faster and more powerful data processing.
“We are excited about the latest release of Discovery360 Desktop,” stated Kevin Carr, president of InterLegis. “It further simplifies eDiscovery through a wide range of data extraction, indexing, culling, review and production enhancements. And clients can use the same software to manage matters on their network or the cloud.”
With Discovery360, companies benefit from the widest range of sophisticated eDiscovery technologies in one application. As an end-to-end discovery solution, it includes powerful analytic tools that provide a complete view of all collected data in order to intelligently cull it down to the smallest, most responsive set. And with its attractive, all-inclusive pricing, legal teams can dramatically reduce discovery costs by paying for only what they need.
InterLegis offers several advanced technologies in its end-to-end solution. With its easy-to-use interface, Discovery360 Desktop offers:
- An in-house discovery solution with the optional ability to host on the cloud
- Free local or network installation
- Free data processing, early case assessment, reporting, analytics, and culling capabilities
- The ability to quickly understand the contents of collected data without outsourcing
- Streamlined processing of electronic data with de-duplication capabilities
- Easy export into Discovery360 Reviewer or any common load file format
- Scalability across entire corporate or law firm network
- Unlimited users
- Complimentary product training and support
Discovery360 Desktop is available immediately and free to install. To apply for a copy of the downloadable software, contact info(at)interlegis(dot)com or visit http://www.interlegis.com.