San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 03, 2011
MuleSoft, provider of the #1 integration platform for the cloud, web and enterprise, today announced yet another quarter of record-breaking financial results , with new and add-on license bookings up by 118% over the same period last year and with monthly downloads more than doubling over the past year. In addition, MuleSoft has positioned itself as a trailblazer in the cloud integration space, with its newly available integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS), iON. iON already counts nearly 1,000 users of the platform.
Record Financial Results
In Q3 of 2011, MuleSoft’s financial results included:
- Record Q3 bookings, with new and add-on subscription bookings up 118% over the year-ago period, with strong contributions from all three global geographies
- Continued strength in subscription renewal rates, at over 85%, driven by an industry-leading 96% customer satisfaction rate.
Rapid Adoption of Cloud Offerings Confirms Leadership in Cloud Integration
MuleSoft is defining the emerging cloud integration category with a number of significant achievements, including:
- Dramatic growth in the Cloud Connect library of cloud connectors, with over 50 connectors now available, including Salesforce.com, Twilio, Magento, MongoDB, NetSuite, PubNub, and SugarCRM
- General availability of iON, a cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), the easiest way to integrate SaaS and cloud applications
- The iON platform already has already gained nearly 1,000 active users in a few short weeks since its availability
Continued Growth and Leadership Among Developer Community
- Monthly downloads and the user community of the open source Mule ESB have more than doubled in the past year
- The developer community using and contributing to Mule has exceeded 100,000 users.
- More than 3,200 organizations globally are now using Mule in production
- For the fourth consecutive year, MuleSoft was named to the SD Times 100 as a “top innovator and leader” in the Database and Integration category, selected by SD Times 100 for the “ability to determine a direction that developers have followed, set industry agendas and produce products and services that advance the software development art.”
Significantly Upgraded Capabilities in Mule Enterprise
- In Q3, MuleSoft released Mule 3.2 Enterprise, bringing powerful new enterprise capabilities to the world’s most widely used open source ESB, including: New, high-availability and clustering capabilities, providing enterprises with all the tools they need to develop full-reliable zero-message loss applications
- Business event analyzer, giving users deep visibility into the entire business transaction for root cause analysis, compliance, and bottleneck detection as well as enabling business intelligence (BI) and business activity monitoring (BAM)
- Seamless integration with Drools, for users who need business rules, business process management (BPM) and complex event processing capabilities with Mule.
“With the rapid adoption of SaaS and cloud services, coupled with the explosive growth of public application interfaces and mobile, the enterprise is being extended and redefined. IT organizations face a once-in-a-generation challenge to integrate the extended enterprise,” said Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO. “These challenges can’t be met using the legacy ‘stacks’ of yesteryear - instead, a brand new platform approach for integration is emerging, with MuleSoft leading the way.”
MuleSoft is Hiring
MuleSoft is looking for great people in all areas. For more information, visit: http://www.mulesoft.com/careers.
MuleSoft delivers the world’s #1 integration platform for the cloud, web and enterprise. Built on the most widely used open source application infrastructure products, Mule ESB, iON integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and Tcat (enterprise Tomcat server) provide an ideal combination of simplicity and power to today’s web applications. The company’s offerings boast more than 2 million downloads and over 3,200 organizations in production, including leading companies such as Walmart.com, Mastercard, Nokia, Nestlé, Honeywell and DHL, as well as 5 of the world’s top 10 banks and over 35% of the Global 500. MuleSoft is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.
For more information: http://www.MuleSoft.com, or email info(at)MuleSoft(dot)com.
Follow us on Twitter: Mulejockey
Contact for MuleSoft PR