(PRWEB) November 02, 2011
By purchasing a book and eBook from Packt Publishing’s bookstore, customers will also have access to the book on PacktLib, Packt’s online digital library. Readers will be able to use the book at home or at work, read the eBook on the go and also use the features of PacktLib to enhance the user experience of viewing content by simply buying the multi-format deal.
PacktLib is a great platform for users to access books they may already own to complement the way they consume information.
- PacktLib is accessible on demand from the cloud, meaning that it can be opened from any browser with an internet connection. Therefore, books can be accessed from a mobile device, such as an iPad, ideal for when users are on the move.
- The search function in PacktLib allows users to easily look for specific information within a book, enabling readers to save time and to concentrate on other important tasks.
- Text can also be copied and pasted for users to organise information relevant to their needs besides printing information.
- Use the “similar content” button to bring up related results from books readers have access to in PacktLib.
- The bookmark feature lets readers review pages they select and categorise in an efficient way so that they can refer to it at a later date.
Furthermore, for a better viewing experience that is only available on PacktLib, users can change the settings on how the book is presented. The contrast setting can be adjusted to suit the preference of the reader as well as increasing or decreasing the font size of the text.
Visit Packt Publishing to explore books on a diverse range of computer topics (such as e-Learning and Content Management Systems as well as Enterprise and Open Source products) and choose the book and eBook bundle in order to make the most of the transaction by automatically having access to the PacktLib version of the book. Additionally, by ordering this multi-format package, customers will save money, making this option a practical purchase.
For more information, please visit http://www.PacktPub.com