This webinar will provide valuable insight into how an integrated EHR and financial management system can ease the burden of managing funder and regulatory requirements.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 09, 2011
Defran Systems, a leading provider of integrated electronic health systems for human services organizations, is sponsoring a free webinar entitled “Child and Family Services: Keys to Comprehensive, Compliant and Cost-Effective Care.” Presenting during the webinar will be Hillside Family of Agencies, a nonprofit provider of support, counseling, education and housing services for children and families based in Rochester, New York.
- Wednesday, November 16th, 2011, 2:00 p.m. ET to 3:00 p.m. ET
- Child & Family Services agencies face numerous challenges in today’s operating environment. Many organizations using paper or partially automated record systems are often plagued by incomplete paperwork and missing documentation, which makes compliance with a myriad of ambiguous contract requirements difficult. This webinar will provide valuable insight into how an integrated EHR and financial management system can ease the burden of managing funder and regulatory requirements, beginning at the point of intake or referral and continuing all the way to billing and reimbursement.
- The free child & family services webinar will be hosted by Nancy Fella, EMR project director at Hillside Family of Agencies and Peggy Giglio, senior business analyst at Defran Systems, Inc.
- Hillside Family of Agencies is one of the largest non-profit agencies in New York State and has been a cornerstone of the Rochester, NY, community for more than 170 years, providing a variety of services to over 9,000 families annually.
- Defran Systems provides comprehensive EHR and financial software to human services providers. Its flagship web-based solution, Evolv-CS®, is an ONC Certified Complete Ambulatory EHR.
- Online from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Register today for Child and Family Services: Keys to Comprehensive, Compliant and Cost-Effective Care.