Justifying the budget to measurably improve your business should not come down to a question of more equipment versus an investment in essential technologies.
Montreal, Canada (PRWEB) November 03, 2011
FleetMind Solutions, Inc., the technology leader for fleet management solutions, today announced the availability of its new monthly service option for implementing fleet management solutions. As a recurring monthly service, waste and recycling organizations no longer have to commit large upfront cash expenditures for hardware and software purchase or licenses. This makes it easier and faster for customers to achieve the resulting return-on-investment (ROI) benefits.
“Our customers frequently had to choose between using their capital expenditure (Capex) budgets to buy new trucks or invest in technologies to significantly improve their operations,” said Martin Demers, CEO of FleetMind. “Justifying the budget to measurably improve your business should not come down to a question of more equipment versus an investment in essential technologies. Both are critical to a healthy waste management organization. In response to customer demand, we created a new service model that will deliver our fleet management solution in a more budget-friendly way.”
Converting to a service-oriented approach will lower the upfront costs for waste companies and subsequently free up their Capex budgets for any required equipment purchases.
Key benefits of a monthly service model include:
1. "All in" agreement – No additional costs for maintenance, warranty or software upgrades.
2. Monthly payment is an operating expenditure (Opex) line item – This typically has favorable tax advantages, and frees up Capex for trucks and other equipment.
3. Faster ROI path - Given that the monthly Opex is minimal as compared to the Capex, ROI is drastically collapsed for improved bottom-line benefits.
4. Lower costs – Reduces overall Capex.
5. Reduced risks – No hidden costs and no budgetary concerns over ongoing support, maintenance and upgrades.
6. Simplicity – Monthly service model makes it easier to manage financially, plan budgets and demonstrate an ROI.
FleetMind will be showcasing the newest versions of its award-winning Waste and Recycling Fleet Management Solutions in Booth #1621 at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo 2011 in Montreal, QC.
For more information, contact: bgagnon(at)fleetmind(dot)com
FleetMind Solutions, Inc. is the technology leader for fleet management solutions. FleetMind was founded in 1996 by bringing together leading-edge computer systems expertise for harsh, real-world environments with breakthrough research and development in telematics for heavy trucks. FleetMind designs, manufactures, and markets wireless enabled on-board computers, driver terminals and business automation software that extend the reach of our customer’s enterprise back-office systems all the way to the truck and driver. Our solutions have allowed some of the largest transportation and Waste Management fleets in North America to link their drivers and vehicles to business operations in real-time, delivering proven business results and a true competitive edge. FleetMind puts YOU in your driver’s seat.
For more information, visit us at http://www.FleetMind.com.