(PRWEB) November 03, 2011
A new online, insurance lead generation company has been formed called InsuranceFiles.com. In response to insurance agents’ complaints that insurance leads are old and re-sold, InsuranceFiles.com offers exclusive leads. Additionally, all insurance leads will be handled in real time ensuring that potential buyers are contacted as quickly as possible.
It is also the policy of InsuranceFiles.com to NOT share leads with other lead vendors. Exclusivity of leads for insurance agents is the primary objective of the new site.
To simplify the process, InsuranceFiles.com will offer three tiers of insurance leads. The first tier allows insurance agents to buy exclusive leads only that are fresh to the agent. There are two additional tiers. One will deliver leads that have only been seen by at most three agents, and the other tier will deliver leads that have been seen by five agents at most.
While developing InsuranceFiles.com, it became clear that the biggest frustration of agents was the age and quality of the leads. Agents were tired of being offered leads that had been passed around 10 times. They needed fresh leads. From the very start, InsuranceFiles.com is designed to be different.
The marching orders from Dmitry Fomichev, founder of InsuranceFiles.com at the onset was to “make a lead generation company that agents will want to do business with.”
No InsuranceFiles.com leads are incentivized. Agents will not be handed a lead that was generated by the promise of an MP3 player or other such incentive.
Other features of the agent-friendly new website are:
- The ability of agents to target geographically
- The agent decides when to turn leads on or off
- The Pay as You Go Program: The agent chooses when to deposit more money and how much will be deposited
- The Automatic Recharge Program: To illustrate, an agent deposits $200 into the account. When the balance gets to 70% depletion ($60) an e-mail notification will be sent advising the agent that the account is getting low. At 85% depletion, ($30) InsuranceFiles.com will charge $170 to replenish the account.
- All lead sources are verified for quality. Bad sources are eliminated.
- Insurance can be written in all 50 states
The InsuranceFiles.com site goes live to agents November 1, 2011. An introductory $50 bonus is being given to every agent upon their first $100 deposit.
Mr. Fomichev sums up, "all the effort, all the research has been worth it. Even before launch, we are hearing from agents that InsuranceFiles.com is the online lead generator that they want to work with. We welcome input from the agents as we continue in our quest to be the best.”
InsuranceFiles.com is located in Encino, California. For more information contact Sergey Margaryan or Adrian Tomkins at 888.467.5606 or go to the website at http://www.InsuranceFiles.com