Ogden, Utah (PRWEB) November 10, 2011
You don’t have to be in the line-up for the X Games to experience the thrills of extreme winter sports. Take your annual ski vacation to new heights with the NEW “9,570” Ultimate Ski Package from Marriott Ogden in Ogden, Utah. In case your sky does have a limit, the resort is also rolling out the Basecamp Ski Package, in partnership with Snowbasin, a diverse terrain park with varied slopes and Nordic trails.
Named for the height at which you’ll be plummeting down this world-class mountain, the “9,570” Ultimate Ski Package from Marriott Ogden tempts adventurous winter sports enthusiasts with:
- Four-night/five-day VIP accommodations for four guests in the Presidential Suite with two connecting rooms
- All meals inclusive – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Full-day of Heli-Skiing for four with Diamond Peaks Ski Adventures
- Two full days of skiing with choice of:
Guided tour at Snowbasin Ski Resort
Cat skiing at Powder Mountain Resort
- Three-hour Wildlife Snowmobile Tour with Club Rec North
- Transportation to/from Salt Lake City Airport, ski resorts, and Club Rec North
- One-night 25th Street “Pub Crawl”
The “9,570” Ultimate Ski Package runs $9,570 for four people, based on availability. It is valid throughout the 2011-2012 ski seasons, January 1 to March 1, 2012.
For a more modest, but no less exhilarating wintry experience, the Basecamp Ski Package includes:
- Deluxe room accommodations
- Two adult lift tickets
- Kids 17 and under ski for free
- Breakfast for an additional $20 or breakfast plus transportation to and from Snowbasin for $40
The Basecamp Ski Package runs from $199 - $239, based on availability and subject to blackout dates. It is valid seven days a week through March 25, 2012.
With a location near historic 25th Street in the heart of Ogden and 30-minute convenience to the coolest winter sports destinations in the northern Wasatch Range, the Marriott Ogden is an excellent choice for those who like a bit of city sophistication with their seasonal adventure. Ogden Mountain’s iconic silhouette and lofty elevation have drawn outdoor enthusiasts year-round for decades.
For reservations or more information, please contact Marriott Ogden at 888.825.3163 or visit http://www.marriottogden.com/9570-ultimate-ski-package/