This month's top 5 covers a wide range of topics...many more at the IntelCenter.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) November 04, 2011
The IntelCenter, which was launched in September of this year, now features over 50 articles, all based on proven direct response tactics across Direct Response TV, search and other digital platforms, including some two dozen case summaries. The 5 most popular articles in the last 30 days are:
- A Big Idea For Manufacturers Who Sell Through Retailers and Dealers: 99% are missing this opportunity to boost sales and enhance relationships. Get the PDF at: http://R1N.acquirgy.net
- The Most Important Thing You Can Do To Grow Your Business In 2012 and Beyond: If you answer this question on the first try, go to the head of the class! Get the PDF at: http://R1O.acquirgy.net
- SEM Survey Highlights 6 Opportunities For Marketers: Most of them are off the beaten path but worth exploring.
- A Slew of Marketing Stats Reveal Opportunities and Pitfalls: Golden nuggets aplenty and watchouts too.
- Why Online Retargeting Programs Are Critical For Direct Marketers: Innovative ideas right from the trenches of online acquisition.
“We know that the content our people are writing is valuable and loaded with tactics that can be implemented, by the feedback and readership we’ve seen since we launched the IntelCenter in September,” said Irv Brechner, EVP Corporate Communications.
The Customer Acquisition IntelCenter enables you to get your head around acquiring customers in the digital age with valuable and important content written by experts who have produced tens of millions of customers worth billions in revenue, offline for 30+ years and online since 1996. Major areas of the IntelCenter include “Nuts & Bolts” (Green Papers, Executive Briefs), “Millions & Billions” (Cases, Testimonials), “Winner’s Circle” (Creative That Sells), “Points of View” (Key Stat Analyses, In the Trenches, Blog) and “News & Milestones” (New Clients/People, Published Content). Access the IntelCenter at: http://R1S.acquirgy.net.
Acquirgy (http://www.acquirgy.com) is an Acquisition Marketing Agency developing and executing accountable marketing programs driven by immediate and measurable response metrics across all digital and traditional platforms. Proprietary tracking systems integrate all transactional media, logistic and response data from all platforms to optimize client profitability.