Travelers are looking for more exotic and diverse adventures, and Asia delivers the awe-inspiring experience that they're seeking"
Anaheim, Calif. (PRWEB) November 05, 2011
Contiki Vacations, the worldwide leader in tours for 18-35s, is pleased to announce the launch of the 2012–2013 Asia brochure. The brochure is available in print and online at http://www.contiki.com/brochures. Contiki travelers can select from 7 exotic, in-depth tours that cover Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China. Unique adventures await Contiki passengers, who can travel to Asia and experience:
- Authentic cooking classes in Thailand
- The sun rising over the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Floating down the mighty waters of the Mekong Delta in Vietnam
- Trekking across the Great Wall of China
- Exploring the night markets in Bangkok, Thailand
- Seeing the largest seated bronze Buddha in the world in Hong Kong
- Numerous World Heritage sites including the beautiful Halong Bay in Vietnam, the rainforest town of Luang Prabang in Laos, and the majestic Summer Palace in Beijing, China.
“Travelers are looking for more exotic and diverse adventures, and Asia delivers the awe-inspiring experience that they’re seeking,” said Greg Fischbein, President of Contiki Vacations. “Enjoying the crystal blue waters of Thailand, taking a traditional sampan boat through the Mekong Delta, or checking out the metropolitan skyline of Hong Kong, are some of the many adventures Contiki Asia holds in store.”
For more information about Asia or to view the new brochure, adventure seekers can visit http://www.contiki.com/asia for more details.
Contiki has inspired 18 – 35 year olds to travel to the world’s most fantastic destinations for 50 years. The trips are hassle-free and include the perfect mix of sightseeing, culture and free time. Travelers can choose from over 190 itineraries throughout Europe, Russia, Egypt, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, South America, & the USA. For more information, please visit http://www.Contiki.com