Itasca, Illinois (PRWEB) November 07, 2011
Rising, uncertain energy prices challenge every manufacturer today. Most have picked the low-hanging fruit for savings, but what’s next? In this webcast, EPA Energy Star head Walt Tunnessen and leading industrial energy consultant Peter Garforth assess the present and look into the future of energy management in industrial facilities.
The program is November 10, 2011, 12:00 p.m. ET, 9:00 a.m. PT
Presentations will address:
- Characteristics of best-practice energy management programs
- How to take a program (rather than a project) approach
- How to take an enterprise-level view
- What technologies and types of IT/automation are making a difference?
- How to make capital investments with an eye towards energy savings
Walt Tunnessen, National Program Manager for the U.S. EPA’s ENERGY STAR program
“Energy Management: Looking Beyond the Low-Hanging Fruit”
Peter Garforth, Strategic Energy Planning Consultant, Principal, Garforth International, llc
“Overcoming Fear and Inertia: The Long-term Energy Impact of Capital Investments”