New York, NY (PRWEB) November 07, 2011
Plum Survey 1.7 includes features that help market researchers and enterprises increase data collection rates while improving the quality and accuracy of information gathered from respondents via automated phone surveys.
"With the platform’s new enhancements and features, collecting actionable data from respondents has never been easier,” says Plum Voice CEO Andy Kuan. “Market researchers can now easily create and deploy any type of survey over the phone, web, mobile device or social media website.”
Plum’s author-once-and-deploy-anywhere platform now includes:
- Enhanced transcription for open-ended questions,
- Advanced question-verification features for confirming answers,
- Tools for randomizing answers and questions (to control for question order effect),
- Outbound calling features that increase the ability to reach target populations, and
- Tighter integration with Facebook and Twitter to help survey administrators easily reach respondents via social media.
Plum Survey is the most cost-effective phone-based data collection tool on the market. Cloud-based and highly configurable, anyone can use it to create and deploy IVR surveys in minutes.
Since Plum Survey’s release in 2009, some of the world's largest market research firms and enterprises have used the platform to create effective phone survey campaigns for customer and employee feedback. With its intuitive web interface, Plum Survey provides one authoring tool to create and deploy surveys over multiple data collection mediums—phone, web, mobile devices and social media.
For businesses of all sizes that demand high-performance, versatile and scalable multimodal solutions, Plum Voice offers a rare combination of proprietary technology and enterprise-grade infrastructure. We deliver web-based communications platforms that enable companies to exceed their business goals and streamline their business processes.